Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old May 18th, 2017, 08:31 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

You might have seen these before but here are some unreleased sculpts.
Old May 18th, 2017, 09:36 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Ha....where did ya get those I believe there's a display pic on the others as well.
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Also have the next wave of classic figures before cancellation in that folder......
The last original scape after Wave 10, or the last D&D scape after Wave D3?
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:04 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm a purist...the classic wave
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:11 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

skyknight, you have single-handedly made the entire community jealous of you. Congrats. :P

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
skyknight, you have single-handedly made the entire community jealous of you. Congrats. :P
Yeah, he's got an awesome huge game table I'd love to have.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:42 AM
assistant leader

Quote:
Lol. Wasn't really my point. I guess what I was getting on about was how much I miss those days. Was a lot of fun back then, testing, making customs, huge maps, and deal hunting. It's cool to go back and look at some of those notes as some of it ended up in the final versions.

My hope....Hasbro realizes soon that the Golden Age of board games seems to be right now. They have a solid system in place they own rights to, why not give the dice another roll and see what comes of it. One could hope.
Old May 19th, 2017, 11:47 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Lol. Wasn't really my point. I guess what I was getting on about was how much I miss those days. Was a lot of fun back then, testing, making customs, huge maps, and deal hunting. It's cool to go back and look at some of those notes as some of it ended up in the final versions.

My hope....Hasbro realizes soon that the Golden Age of board games seems to be right now. They have a solid system in place they own rights to, why not give the dice another roll and see what comes of it. One could hope.
Lol don't worry, you didn't come across as bragging.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Hasbro or WoTC bringing back 'Scape would be a good thing, because while we'd get more stuff, it might not feel the same, or it would be different, I'm sure we'd all be pleased that we have more toys to play with, but HS might lose some of it's magic. We saw what happened with AoTP, AoTP felt like it was supposed to be a revival of scape, but it died pretty quickly, didn't latch on to as many newcomers and Scapers as it was supposed to, it tried to keep things fresh with new mechanics, but that made the game less accessible to new players, and it didn't even acknowledge scape or include a way to mix which turned many people away. If Hasbro were to do anything with Scape, I would almost prefer that they just print more stuff, more older figures so that common people can get them, more terrain, etc. Although i'm sure very few people would complain about new scape, it might be difficult to incorporate into the community. A lot of strategy articles would become outdated, the new balancing system might be different and so point costs would be out of whack screwing up tourney rules. Custom creators would have to revise some of their customs to fit with the changes. More Heroscape would be great, but it could hurt the community a little.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The community likes having work to do, so I don't think that'll be a problem. But getting folks like me who already own a ton of product to buy more after such a natural break in which we've moved onto other games seems like a tough call.

I'd probably buy superhero stuff and terrain if it were interesting enough. Probably. But I also might not as there are a lot of other games competing for my dollars now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

More Scape never hurts.

Hope springs eternal...
Old May 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
assistant leader

I do agree with potential issues, but there were ideas in the hopper they could use to reinvigorate the line and not have to necessarily make work with Classic Scape.

For instance, Fantasy Flight released Star Wars Descent...its not meant to be compatible, its it's own entity. Hasbro could do well with Star Wars theme glued onto the Scape theme. Have that stuff laying around somewhere here as well

Not sure MTG was the right format, definitely worth a shot though.

FYI, I and a few others started doing work with that as well to make it backwards compatible but timelines were pretty quick.
Old May 19th, 2017, 03:04 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Ha....where did ya get those I believe there's a display pic on the others as well.
I was doing a Google image search looking for better pictures of the Marvel figures and stumbled across the site. I guess he was a sculptor working for Hasbro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News