Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 04:14 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You play with more than two, so it makes a lot of sense for you. We only have a limited need for games that play 3+. As much as I enjoy Among the Stars, I don't know when I'd play without @akden , who can bring his.
Unfortunately, if this Kickstarter works like their last one did, you could buy the Stronghold Games version for less money almost a month before the Kickstarter backers receive their copies direct from Greece.

It just won't have the cool "free" extras like mine will.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 04:29 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
It just won't have the cool "free" extras like mine will.
And mine!

Because they were free.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 04:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

In their defense, the producers were pretty straightforward on BGG that American backers might pay less later. This was for fans who want the stuff and Europeans, who might pay less for shipping.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2015, 04:48 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
In their defense, the producers were pretty straightforward on BGG that American backers might pay less later. This was for fans who want the stuff and Europeans, who might pay less for shipping.
Oh yeah, I backed this knowing it would come later, given my past experience. I'm willing to pay a little extra to get the free stuff. That's the American way, right?
Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

This one looks pretty neat. I really like Ryan Laukat. He designs the games and does all the art. I have Eight Minute Empire and City of Iron from him, but there are several others that look pretty cool too, like The Ancient World, Artifacts Inc. and Empires of the Void.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 4th, 2015, 09:57 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thrilled to share that I just backed Addictive Alchemy on Kickstarter! I've had the chance to playtest this game many times over the past year or so and it's a blast to play. It is a "deck destruction game," where instead of buying cards and building your deck you're fighting your opponents and destroying cards from theirs until they get knocked out. I'd recommend giving it a look if you're interested.

Old March 4th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hellz Yeah.

Old March 4th, 2015, 12:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm looking at pledging for this game:

The selection and quality of minis alone makes it seem worth the $. Then the game itself looks quite interesting where you actually want to wage battle and lose from time to time.
Old March 4th, 2015, 01:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

The selection and quality of minis alone makes it seem worth the $. Then the game itself looks quite interesting where you actually want to wage battle and lose from time to time.
That looks pretty awesome. Nice twist on classic war games.
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Oh yeah, I backed this knowing it would come later, given my past experience. I'm willing to pay a little extra to get the free stuff. That's the American way, right?
Paying more for "free" stuff: Buying American!
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:55 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

I am in this also. Not 100% sold on it, but with minis I only need to be about 50.1%.
Old March 4th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Chewer of Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

I am in this also. Not 100% sold on it, but with minis I only need to be about 50.1%.
@Gurei-Ornery , I have so much money tied up in Kickstarter, I'll have to refrain from this one, but maybe I can play your copy with you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games