Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 11th, 2013, 09:47 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

Can't wait for this! I love Battlefront and is definetly one of my favorites of all time.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:59 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Looking forward to this game . . . loved Battlefront II. Roger Roger.
Old February 15th, 2015, 01:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A new Battlefront game will be out this Fall. Lots of leaked info about it here. Parts of the game will cover the new movie!
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:33 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A new Battlefront game will be out this Fall. Lots of leaked info about it here. Parts of the game will cover the new movie!
Oh... oh my....

I'm a bit excited.

Hoping for a Wii U version, but that's pretty doubtful, considering most 3rd part games have skipped it. Any word if there's a chance for a 360 release? Again, doubtful, but I have hope!
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know about the 360 release but I'm hoping for one as well since I don't have one of the new gaming consoles and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.
Old February 17th, 2015, 04:03 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

I'm pretty sure that it's only for next gen, that way they're not limited by the old gen requirements when making graphics and such.
Old April 18th, 2015, 09:37 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Trailer dropped yesterday...

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General