Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old October 30th, 2014, 02:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Summoner Wars Alliances pre-orders are up at PHG.com: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/446

And the previews have been concluded as well, lots of cool looking stuff there: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news
Old December 11th, 2014, 04:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Does anyone know how long the promotion for preordering Alliances is going to run for? My wife and I really want it, but we have other costs right this second to take care of.
Old December 11th, 2014, 05:01 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They typically will leave the preorders up until the product arrives to the states from China. In this case, I don't believe it has shipped from the factory yet, so you've probably still got a good month or more.

They also will usually give several days notice before ending the preorder, so if you're really wanting to get in on it, just keep checking their site for updates.
Old December 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
They typically will leave the preorders up until the product arrives to the states from China. In this case, I don't believe it has shipped from the factory yet, so you've probably still got a good month or more.

They also will usually give several days notice before ending the preorder, so if you're really wanting to get in on it, just keep checking their site for updates.
Should have checked their site before answering, but it's marked as on a boat with 1-2 months until it's available.

So the answer I gave is probably still accurate, about a month or so. I would check their site at least once a week as they will usually post when they are about to take down the preorder.
Old January 12th, 2015, 03:05 PM

No hard cut-off date announced yet, but Plaid Hat just posted a last call for Summoner Wars Alliances preorders on their home page news.
Old February 4th, 2015, 08:30 AM

Per Plaid Hat's Twitter account, Summoner Wars Alliances preorders will end Sunday (2/8/15) with the game set to ship next week!
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:15 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I've only played this game a little bit, but what I did do I LOVED!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 6th, 2015, 12:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Per Plaid Hat's Twitter account, Summoner Wars Alliances preorders will end Sunday (2/8/15) with the game set to ship next week!
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:34 AM
...has moist legs

I'm at work now, but my tracking says it's out for delivery in my city!
Old February 17th, 2015, 03:24 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I got mine Friday 2/13.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 17th, 2015, 03:32 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Mine's in the mail today.

For anyone reading this thread that's either new to Summoner Wars or just hasn't heard everything about Alliances, I promise you this set is amazing. I think its the best work we've ever done, and it has every faction ever released represented, so anything you've ever bought for the game or ever will buy is compatible to deckbuild with Alliances.

Plus, you get the Vargath Vanguard, which is easily the best deck Summoner Wars has ever produced seeing as I designed it....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 17th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still patiently awaiting my shipping notification...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games