Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~ CRB Phase

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 5th, 2015, 08:59 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~ VOTE FOR CRB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Lord Pyre , Could you post a picture of the mini you have/ intend to use?
Just a repainted Valkyrie!

Do you have one painted already? I was wanting to mod one, but I'd like it to match the "official" mini. (Yes, I'm one of those people!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 6th, 2015, 12:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~ VOTE FOR CRB!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Lord Pyre , Could you post a picture of the mini you have/ intend to use?
Just a repainted Valkyrie!

Do you have one painted already? I was wanting to mod one, but I'd like it to match the "official" mini. (Yes, I'm one of those people!)
Half painted. but if you had a mod in my ms already, we can always put yours on the card!
Old March 4th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Where we at here LP?
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@Lord Pyre

Would you mind if I took this over and started pushing Lady Death through the process? I'm only vaguely familiar with the character, but I like the design. Seems like a shame to let her stay stalled out.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah no problems here. Really wish I could've worked more on the Chaos crew, I was really excited for them.

But speaking of Lady Death here, I've been itching to have a few more figures to paint again, so I'll have to finish her up.

Any questions, just tag me here; I get email notifications on my phone. Theme or otherwise. I'll try to keep on eye around too!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Lord Pyre , who else did you have in mind from Chaos! Comics? Just curious.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah no problems here. Really wish I could've worked more on the Chaos crew, I was really excited for them.

But speaking of Lady Death here, I've been itching to have a few more figures to paint again, so I'll have to finish her up.

Any questions, just tag me here; I get email notifications on my phone. Theme or otherwise. I'll try to keep on eye around too!
Cool. I'll try and turn in an initial later this week.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
@Lord Pyre , who else did you have in mind from Chaos! Comics? Just curious.
I have a very solid Evil Ernie that was my next project. Purgatori and Chastity after that. And pretty much everybody else in that universe I had some idea for, but the first two were my absolute priority.
Old October 28th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Symbiotic

Initial in progress; 3 games in so far and looking alright.

I'm not too familiar, but it seems based on the bio like it might be cool if she were a Hell Lord (or Hell Lady?).

Mordo's the only one with any synergy there so far, but I'm hoping to build that up.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Symbiotic

@Lord Pyre

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Lady Death

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Lady Death @340, Walker x4, Lurker x2, Roamer, Vampire Minions (700) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Lady Death @340, Walker x4, Lurker x2, Roamer, Vampire Minions (700) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Lady Death @340, Walker x4, Lurker x2, Roamer, Vampire Minions (700) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Robin (Dick), Red Arrow, Oracle (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Lady Death @340, Captain America (Hasbro), Angel (Warren), Vampire Minions x2, Walker x3, Roamer (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Lady Death @340, Captain America (Hasbro), Angel (Warren), Vampire Minions x2, Walker x3, Roamer (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels like she's in the right ballpark. I'd be comfortable sending her forward at 330-340.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Still think she'd be cool as a Hell Lord, but she's a lot of fun either way.
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:25 AM
...has moist legs

Looks great, I like the price point (And honestly if she went up, it fits her character. The high-end Chaos crew is cheesy powerful).

Hell Lord for synergies would be awesome, and looking at Mordo's card (Haven't even seen that one yet!) it's actually quite thematic for his ability, as Lady Death bestows power on Evil Ernie. Just gotta watch other synergies, since she's not a character to take anything from anyone. So preferably no Hell Lord bonding type of thing if that was your thoughts, but I won't pitch a fit. Game, not simulation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library