Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 1st, 2013, 08:33 AM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart
Taking Inventory?

I've noticed that a lot of maps list how many 'master sets' they need to be created.

I've kept track of how many pieces of terrain I have but not how many master sets they came from.

How can I find out how many master sets worth of pieces I have?

thanks!
Old June 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Taking Inventory?

Each of the master set booklets (and other terrain set booklets as well) should have a list of how much terrain is included (RotV=6 24hex grass, 2 24 hex grass... etc.) If you don't have the booklet or have lost it, you can download it easy enough. From there it's just counting your terrain and seeing what you have (do it enough, like me, and pretty soon you just memorize how much terrain is in which set).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive List (Missing D&D) or Ultimate Terrain Guide
You are new, so here are some helpful tips that are appreciated on this site. Before creating a thread to ask a question, first use the search function on the top of the forums (it helps to select search titles only). If you can't find it or don't know what to search for, then try the Question Dump. Hope you enjoy the site and the game.

One more suggestion, go to user control panel (upper left) and edit your profile and change your location to where you are (or anything but the default if you want to be anonymous) as it somehow helps your cred as not being a total newbie here.

Edit: After reading this, I guess you don't want to be anonymous, so a location for you would be "USA - CA - LA (Venice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
Hello! New to Heroscape and located Los Angeles (Venice), CA.

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 1st, 2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old June 4th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've noticed that a lot of maps list how many 'master sets' they need to be created.

I've kept track of how many pieces of terrain I have but not how many master sets they came from.

thanks!
Aargh. There was a great excel file for a Collection Calculator somewhere on the site, but I don't have the slightest idea where it is. Sorry, bro.
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:02 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:

thanks!
Aargh. There was a great excel file for a Collection Calculator somewhere on the site, but I don't have the slightest idea where it is. Sorry, bro.
You mean this Collection Calculator v.4 (104.0 KB)?
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:

thanks!
You mean this Collection Calculator v.4 (104.0 KB)?
Not the same one, but, yeah, basically the same thing. Thanks
Old June 4th, 2013, 08:16 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

[quote=lefton4ya;1822335]Edit: After reading this, I guess you don't want to be anonymous, so a location for you would be "USA - CA - LA (Venice)
Quote:
Hello! New to Heroscape and located Los Angeles (Venice), CA.
Yup! I know there are heroscapers in my area, so I don't mind if they find me!

And thanks for the pointers!
Old June 4th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the main discussion forum we made a Heroscape Collection guide, in the very first part there is a list of all the terrain found in each set and in each booster too

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios