Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Fooflesnort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy
Quote:
Could someone help my find a large, cool looking map using up to 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 of each terrain set, and 3 FotAK? Thanks!

p.s.-I nominate this or a similar thread to be stickied.
whoa...do you know how hard that is going to be? I found some good ones that use all the sets, but not to that specific extent.I got a good one using 6 rotv and more then one of many terrain sets
It doesn't need to use all the sets, I just want something big using only terrain I own.
Ooooohhhhh. That makes things a lot easier.
These are from STAROCEAN All use 2 Master Sets.
click V link to the thread

This one is from Gibberish_47, Nooblar, and Nooblar's brother
It does not have instructions so it may be difficult. Also it uses 2 rttff, but with your castle sets I'm sure you can just drop the trees an use wall walks to substitute.Also, you could prbably use battlements instead of the bridge. It also does not have anything saying how many sets it took. Judging by looks, it looks like 4 would cover it. You want "Helm's Deep" It will be a challenge with great reward.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?t=566&start=0
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:17 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImhotepMagi
I think a map request thread, with an index of the maps by sets used on the first page, is a brilliant idea. Some of us love to build, but don't have the time to experiment for hours with setups. And those of us who love to build and have way too much time on their hands get to show off a little.

And while we're asking for maps, how about 1 RotV, 1 FF and 1 VW?
Lava Splash!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:17 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Could someone help my find a large, cool looking map using up to 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 of each terrain set, and 3 FotAK? Thanks!

p.s.-I nominate this or a similar thread to be stickied.
whoa...do you know how hard that is going to be? I found some good ones that use all the sets, but not to that specific extent.I got a good one using 6 rotv and more then one of many terrain sets
It doesn't need to use all the sets, I just want something big using only terrain I own.
Ooooohhhhh. That makes things a lot easier.
These are from STAROCEAN All use 2 Master Sets.

This one is from Gibberish_47, Nooblar, and Nooblar's brother
It does not have instructions so it may be difficult. Also it uses 2 rttff, but with your castle sets I'm sure you can just drop the trees an use wall walks to substitute.Also, you could prbably use battlements instead of the bridge. It also does not have anything saying how many sets it took. Judging by looks, it looks like 4 would cover it. You want "Helm's Deep" It will be a challenge with great reward.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?t=566&start=0
I like those pictures you have there.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: map request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footlad79
i'd like a map for 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM, and 1 TT
i'd like it for either 2, 3, 4, or 5 players
if i can get a map for all number of players, that'd be great
This should work well for 2 players, or 4 in teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 25th, 2008, 05:35 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
I think a map request thread, with an index of the maps by sets used on the first page, is a brilliant idea. Some of us love to build, but don't have the time to experiment for hours with setups. And those of us who love to build and have way too much time on their hands get to show off a little.

Lava Splash!
That one appears to have more than one VW. I count at least 18 molten lava pieces.
Here's an update of one that I did back in the days of the HQ for Netherspirits meta map contest.
Upheaval

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old March 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
Quote:
Quote:

Lava Splash!
That one appears to have more than one VW. I count at least 18 molten lava pieces.
Here's an update of one that I did back in the days of the HQ for Netherspirits meta map contest.
Upheaval
Mine uses 2 VW too.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey STAROCEAN, do you have a step by step build instruction for grudge road? I think that will be a great map for me to use.
Old March 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Hey STAROCEAN, do you have a step by step build instruction for grudge road? I think that will be a great map for me to use.
I think it would be nice for all VirtualScape maps posted with a picture have a link to the pdf setup instructions.

Old March 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
PDF is in the downloads section under SOTM maps.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Quote:
PDF is in the downloads section under SOTM maps.
thanks, I'm going to go and make that soon. ( I have to wait untill my rttff comes in the mail)
Old March 26th, 2008, 06:17 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
well, I guess this was turnin into a map requests thread, so I renamed it as such: Ask Away!!!!

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:24 PM

darktrooper889 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer
And while we're asking for maps, does anyone know of a map that use just 1 RotV(no expansions) and 1 Marvel MS?
That's all I have, too.

I'd put a sig here, but I can't think of one. Greetings from my PSP!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios