Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 5th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mirage (Vote for initial playtest))

Yea
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

yea

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 5th, 2018, 05:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 6th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

@Arkham @johnny139 @japes

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 6th, 2018, 04:02 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

yea

Old July 7th, 2018, 11:03 AM

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Do 4 yeas pass?

Also, what do you all estimate the points at?

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Old July 7th, 2018, 11:11 AM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep. And I'm not sure... mid-upper 100s?

Did you need someone to hit the initial? I'll have time for that this week.

C3G Sortable Index
Old July 7th, 2018, 11:36 AM

If you could do the initiial, that would be awesome! Thank you!

Quote:
Old July 9th, 2018, 02:52 PM

Re: The Book of Mirage (initial playtest)

I'll start on her tonight and, assuming all goes well, finish her up tomorrow.

C3G Sortable Index
Old July 9th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Wonderful!

Quote:
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:38 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Mirage

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Mirage @175, Cable, Sage, Armor, Jubilee (800) vs Luke Cage, Iron Man Mk IV, Iron Fist, Ragdoll (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Mirage @175, Cable, Sage, Armor, Jubilee (800) vs Nightwing, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Mirage @175, Professor X, Deadpool, Angel (Warren) (770) vs Captain America, Bucky, Valkyrie, Zombie (770)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Definitely an effective figure to park on height and throw the occasional turn in a Mutant bonding build. She isn't hugely menacing, but she can definitely mess with enemy efficiency, and being a Mutant gives her a lot of build options.

Psychic Arrows didn't come into play too much here, but it definitely could against the right army (or if she were played in a build that played up her normal attack more).

C3G Sortable Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library