Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 23rd, 2008, 03:19 AM

ChudMacGud is surprisingly tart
Post Greatest Idea of all Time?

Alright, everybody. I have an idea that I'm sure will upset you hardcore Heroscape fans, but I think its a great concept that I would like your input on. Ok, imagine this. You have a pretty large map. Each player has a common squad of units called Villagers and a Fortress. After each turn a player gets 10 points per turn, and with those points Villagers can use them to "Build" (buy) segments of wall, common squads, and unique heroes. The game ends when the other players Fortress is destroyed. I would like to hear your guys' ideas to add to this brainstorm, your input, and criticism, whether good or bad. I look forward to your responses.

Forget this. Grab an instrument; let's go jam out.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:06 AM

iceat Woo who?
Re: Greatest Idea of all Time?

Gets boring after 8 hours i guess ...

I would attack immediately, when a bit lucky i'll wipe out his villagers and destroy his fortress in the second turn...
Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:23 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Similar in concept. SimScape.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:17 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

It may be a fine custom play style for some, but I would definately not call it the Greatest Idea of all Time.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

it would be alright if I didn't take hours to just begin the game much less finish the game.

DeadEye
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
It may be a fine custom play style for some, but I would definately not call it the Greatest Idea of all Time.
It's definitely not but I wanted to get output fast so I made that up to grab attention.

Old December 23rd, 2008, 11:19 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChudMacGud View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
It's definitely not but I wanted to get output fast so I made that up to grab attention.
Good idea. From now on I'm naming all my threads that.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would assume each section of the fortress can be destroyed.
The official fortress pieces don't come off that easily. And you would have to have a lot of pieces to make it work.
Old December 24th, 2008, 02:46 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

I think it would be easier to simply have them only be able to buy troops and make it that you just have to kill the other army...

Old December 24th, 2008, 10:50 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This sounds EXACTLY like the PC Game, The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. the only difference is villagers instead of builders.

Personally, I like the idea, and I would try it out if I had enough sets to build two castles, and a big map.
Old December 24th, 2008, 11:57 AM

X-Man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

this is like age of empires 1 but there you gather resources this is kind of a way to play that without a pc but still with some more thought and some base rules this has potential write the rules then post em and you may get more + feedback
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Man View Post
this is like age of empires 1 but there you gather resources this is kind of a way to play that without a pc but still with some more thought and some base rules this has potential write the rules then post em and you may get more + feedback
I have so many ideas for this game but I think it would be better to have you guys write it instead of just me. So I posted a basic concept that has potential to be a fun little twist on the already awesome game that is Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions