Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
The greatest member.

This site is home to many great members. Some, who are so great, they need to be reconized. Who would you say are some of the greatest members here?

There are many. Discuss who shall be remembered by our community forever.

My Signature
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Everyone here is a great member - no one is any greater than any other HeroScape fan in my eyes. It's just a really solid community here online (for the most part) and I've also met a ton of great HeroScapers who don't really show up in here that deserve some recognition also.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:06 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
CUPID ART!

And Truth. And Aldin.

All the other admins.

Lots of others but I'm too lazy to list them.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:29 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Everyone who isn't me is great. They provide those word collections that I like to visually interpret into internal talky-talk. I couldn't do that without all you others. Well... a book would do that, too. Yeah, who needs you guys when I've got Reader's Digest?

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 11:53 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Everyone who isn't me is great. They provide those word collections that I like to visually interpret into internal talky-talk. I couldn't do that without all you others. Well... a book would do that, too. Yeah, who needs you guys when I've got Reader's Digest?
Your a great member simply for the reason that your as wise as you are entertaining.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:35 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Your a great member simply for the reason that your as wise as you are entertaining.
Yeah, I suppose you're right, Taelord. I humbly accept your acknowledgment of my greatness. But you know what? You're great, too. I love ya, buddy. And not in a God-mocking way, but with real love and feeling. Wait, I'm arguing with my bartender... something about having had a cough, or having a cuff or muffin or snuff or... OH! I thinks he drunk.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:42 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
C'mon Taelord, don't insult the guy.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:42 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I think I speak for everyone when I say that Billtog is the greatest member here, not to mention he's darn handsome. Just look at that avatar. Mmm, mmm.

Oh, and everyone else is great too.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:43 AM

jaques has disabled reputation
The current debate in the politics thread gives me several possible nominees for "greatest member" -- only I'm probably interpreting the phrase in a different way than Dragonfire intended.

More seriously, I think Rev and Kenjib are both pretty great.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:49 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaques
The current debate in the politics thread gives me several possible nominees for "greatest member" -- only I'm probably interpreting the phrase in a different way than Dragonfire intended.
There's debate going on over there? Did you get that from the Liberal Media?

Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Wait, hold on. I'm changing my vote to InfinityMax. I'm not sure if he's as dashingly handsome as I am, but he's certainly funnier and smarter. Also, there's this: . Not just anyone gets one of those.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:53 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Wait, hold on. I'm changing my vote to InfinityMax. I'm not sure if he's as dashingly handsome as I am, but he's certainly funnier and smarter. Also, there's this: . Not just anyone gets one of those.
No ones as dashingly handsome as you. Cause no one has as amazing of a beard as you.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General