Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th, 2006, 08:50 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tournament Predictions?

Ok so I know back on HQ at least once someone, can't remember who, once held a tournament online in which other members could see the participating teams and make their picks for who they thought would win. Then he played the tournament and gave points for correct predictions. I was new to HQ at the time of the tournament and thought it was a pretty cool idea and it seemed to generate a lot of response.

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in this type of thing. The reason I ask is because I have a four day weekend coming up and my brother and I were going to play a 500pt tournament with 16 teams between ourselves just for fun and to see if we found some new combinations. I was wpndering if anyone would be interested in this kind of contest on the boards now.

I know the original tournament thing was held as a contest with the winner recieving some sort of prize, but I'm not sure of the response that this will recieve and on such short notice I can't put anything together. This one will NOT have a prize, but rather be just for fun. If all goes well then chances are I would do it again as a contest, or someone else could it doesn't matter.

If you would be interested in this type of thing and would like me to post the teams so you could make predictions and have a friendly competition for pride about knowing your heroscape things then please tell me so that I will post the teams up. Again this seemed to be something of much fun back on HQ and it generated a lot of speculation and talk about interesting combinations of units. I was hoping the same would happen here. So if you would be interested in predicting this tournament just say so and if enough people are i will post it and see what happens.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion