Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:30 PM

TheJewBaller Woo who?
Lightbulb Grading my Heroscape lineup (Budget 400 Points)

Hey guys I just started playing Heroscape again with my step brother and wanted some advice with my lineup. Would love if you guys gave me a grade from A-F and strategies I should implement. He beat me last time sadly

We use a 400 point lineup:

Syvarris: Move: 5 Range: 9 Attack: 3 Defense: 2 Life: 4 (can attack twice)

Tarn Viking Warriors (4) Life: 1 each Move: 4 Range: 1 Attack: 3 Defense: 4 (roll a 20 sided die if you roll a 15 or higher you may move again)

Finn the Viking Champion Life: 4 Move: 4 Range:1 Attack: 3 Defense: 4 (all freindly figures adjacent to Finn with a range of 1 receive an additional attack die. (when finn dies place his figure on another card, they then receive an additional attack die when rolling) (I use this with Scrixus where I can almost over power him)

Scrixus: Move: 5 Life: 5 Range: 1 Attack: 5 Defense: 3 (When defending if Scrixus rolls at least one defensive die the most damage he can take that battle is 1.

Knights of Weston (4): Life: 1 Move: 4 Range: 1 Attack: 3 Defense: 4 (rolls an extra die for figures against figures leaving an engagement with them) (before taking a turn with the knights of weston you can take a turn with any human champion you control)

Any advice on how to use this to my advantage and what grade do you give my squad? My step brother pretty much took out my whole team with Krug, airborn elite, the samurai's and Agent Carr when I had the marro warriors instead of the vikings. I feel the tarn viking warriors give me better defense and more power for Finn to lead his attack.

P.S. any reliable guy you know to buy custom pieces?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles