Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which Tagawa Samurai Archer makes you quiver with excitement?
#1 27 16.46%
#2 91 55.49%
#3 46 28.05%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 16th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite Squad Sculpt #22: Tagawa Samurai Archers

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

These sculpts are just freakin' spectacular. Probably my favorite sculpts out of DoD. Yeah, even more so than the Zombies. They have great details all around their body.

So who's your favorite Tagawa Samurai Archer...and why?

#2 is my favorite. The helmet looks sweet, the pose has action, and I really dig the forward-resting quiver of arrows. This archer even has a bag and strap unlike the other two.
The other archers are fantastic, but why is #1 missing a quiver?!?

Old December 16th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
#2 rocks, because of his hand's pose (he just sent off an arrow!), his cool hat (earflaps!), and his moustache. ALL HAIL THE MOUSTACHE!
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:32 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
For some reason I like good ole #3

Old December 16th, 2006, 08:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
It's strange, but I like No. 1. That head plate makes him look like a total dork, and I like him for that.
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:37 PM

Josef has disabled reputation
A better pick of the 3rd would be cool. I think thats my fav, but I can't really see it .
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:53 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The third one, that draw pose is just perfect. #2 is cool, but awfully similar to Syvarris.
Old December 16th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
It's strange, but I like No. 1. That head plate makes him look like a total dork, and I like him for that.
I really like that plate on his helmet! But why no quiver for this archer?!?
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:38 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
He recycles arrows from the corpses littering the battlefield...
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Om.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Perhaps he is a Zen archer.

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No clever names this time HEH? Thats so lame! :P
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Yeah, HeH. Where are their names?

I said number two. He is the only one with a base. He's special.
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:02 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
#1. Quailman
#2. The Stache
#3. Slowpoke

Those are the first things that come to mind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units