Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:32 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker
Community Check

There have been a lot of natural disasters in the news lately, especially in the areas hardest hit by the floods in the Midwest, and recently in the Philippines (Ugly-Caco's stomping grounds). As this is a community, I just wanted to know if there was anything anyone affected by these floods and devastating storms needed in terms of food supplies, blankets, clothes, etc. If so, please PM me, and I'll see what I can do. I hope everyone is safe and well.

I miss HeroScape.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Community Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianguard View Post
There have been a lot of natural disasters in the news lately, especially in the areas hardest hit by the floods in the Midwest, and recently in the Philippines (Ugly-Caco's stomping grounds). As this is a community, I just wanted to know if there was anything anyone affected by these floods and devastating storms needed in terms of food supplies, blankets, clothes, etc. If so, please PM me, and I'll see what I can do. I hope everyone is safe and well.
Very cool...although I would venture to guess that if any of our friends are in such dire straits that they probably wouldn't be able to get on here to let us know. We can always offer them our prayers...heck we can do that even if they aren't Scapers...and the Red Cross is always looking for donations to assist folks in those situations.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:37 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

That is true, and I hope no one is to that point, but I was thinking of their families, or friends in their communities, who may be in dire straits and not have access to a computer.

I miss HeroScape.

Last edited by obsidianguard; June 23rd, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:58 PM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

My area was very lucky, no bad flooding at all. But some towns close by us that are on a river were flooded horribly. I'm just glad I don't live on a river.

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:18 AM

I am glad to hear you and your family are doing well, Ty. Is there anything specifically those in your community need?

I miss HeroScape.
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was trapped in my house for 3 or 4 days because of Water. Came right up to the door. No water in the basement or the rest of the house though. We're all fine and dandy.
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:32 PM

I am glad to hear you and your family made it through this tragedy with no damage to person or property.

I miss HeroScape.
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:53 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, our lawn is all swampish now, but its kinda cool. So, in a way, no damage to the house, but slight damage to the property.
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We just had water in the basement .... and missed a day of work cleaning that up. Very lucky compaired to the people just south of us.

The Disc Golf course I am suppose to be putting in is still under alot of water and it will be awhile before I can get in and set up more poles.

Overall we are very lucky ... could have been much much worse both water & tornado could have hit us harder

Tree Town Open

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019
Old June 24th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

It's been a rough couple of weeks for us down in Omaha, NE. Three of my teens' houses got hit by the tornado that swept through. It was rather scary for one of them, their parents were in Vegas when it happened. They were home alone. Also, one of the boy scouts that died in the tornado at the boy scout camp was very involved in my youth ministry programs. He wasn't a "member" of our church, but 2 of his best friends are, and he was always coming with them. It's been kind of neat watching the church, and the youth ministry pull together to help each other out.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:25 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Very sad to hear about that... "I go to pray". +Rep to you Obsidian guard for posting something like this.
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention for a bit. To answer obsidianguard, around my area, everyone made it through okay, most had wet basements. We were okay, but my 94 year old neighbors' basement was soaked. It wasn't horrible, but he has carpet down there, so we spent 2 hours cleaning it. Oh well.

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online