Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 18th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Custom ideas - bear cavalry

First a warning -- the link has foul language, so don't click if you might be offended.

I saw this "Bear Cavalry" on another website, it would make a great custom for someone with more talent than I have at creating things.

http://pixdaus.com/pics/CX2ysclLijZL.jpg
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:01 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom ideas - bear cavalry

Hehe, that'd be cool...
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would be sweet. Not sure where I would find bear minis, and Cossak raider to ride them, but they would be really cool minis.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:15 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

That made me So true, so true!

And it gets even funnier the longer you look at it.

Anyway, that would be a great custom. Anyone know if there are correctly scaled panserbjorne (from the Golden Compass) figures? I'd love a Iorek Byrnison custom to go with the super awesome bear cavalry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards