Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which plant do you want in your garden?
Dionaean Mantrapii 4 22.22%
Audrox 0 0%
An Bláth Dúnmharú 4 22.22%
Drosera Jungle Stalker 2 11.11%
Ticalla Flytrap 2 11.11%
Marr Gorgevine 3 16.67%
Ond Rot 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
September C.C. Poll - Congrats BiggaBullfrog & Lazy Orang

It's still shortly before 5 o'clock, right? Well, anyways, y'all know the drill. Here are the entries we got for the Greenvise Vine. Please select the top three entries your favorite entry (I forgot to let you choose more than one), and do not select your own. Also, feel free to express your opinions on one or many of the entries! I know it helps folks decide how to vote when they see a couple summaries on here.

Without further ado, here come the plants.

@BiggaBullfrog
Dionaean Mantrapii

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

@Lazy Orang
An Bláth Dúnmharú

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Synergies: N/A

@mac122
Audrox

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

@HEROSCAPERMTL
Drosera Jungle Stalker

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

@Astroking112
Ticalla Flytrap

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Synergies: N/A

@Dark_Stranger
Marr Gorgevine

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

@flameslayer93
Ond Rot

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 11th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:20 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Re: September Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 10/9

Had to go with An Bláth Dúnmharú. Her card is a bit wordy, but the theme is fantastic, especially how she manages to feel like a genuine immortal spirit without being overpowered.
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:47 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

A lot of great options here! I had to go with the Drosera Jungle Stalker myself, because it seemed like a pretty decent all-rounder hero for Aquilla (who, in my opinion, desperately needed more fleshing out).
Old September 27th, 2017, 12:01 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Synergies and Combinations - In the interest of giving everyone a deeper analysis of each entry, here is a list of their respective synergies. Please add any synergies that I have missed. @Dr.Goomonkey Maybe we can get this posted to the OP.

Dionaean Mantrap

offered:
-Otonashi: Tricky speed 4

received:
-Dumutef Guard: Devourer Attack Enhancement
-Acolarh: Ullar's Amulet

Audrox

offered: N/A

received:

An Bláth Dúnmharú

received: N/A

Drosera Jungle Stalker

offered:
-Otonashi: Tricky speed 4

received:
-Fyorlag Spiders: Predator Bonding

Ticalla Flytrap

received: N/A

Marr Gorgevine

offered:
-Marr Gorgevine: Deadly Grove

received:
-Marr Gorgevine & Marro Hive: Deadly Grove

Ond Rot

offered:
-Friendly small & medium adjacent figures: Sa Garde Defense Aura

received:
-Acolarh: Ullar's Amulet
Old September 27th, 2017, 12:56 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for compiling that list, HEROSCAPERMTL! It's nice to be able to see all of those synergies at a glance, just like in the books.
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:05 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

You're very welcome. I took inspiration from the books. I wanted everyone to be able to see all of the entries' synergies, as synergy is a key component in Heroscape. Please inform me of any I missed and I will duly add them.
Old September 27th, 2017, 12:34 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@HEROSCAPERMTL , that is a wonderful idea! I'll try to implement that in the future. Come to think of it, an FAQ would probably be a good idea as well.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 27th, 2017, 01:57 PM

If this is done monthly, would there be any chance of adding it to the front page? More visible activity on the site could never hurt, and it could bring more entries and votes in the future.
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:24 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
If this is done monthly, would there be any chance of adding it to the front page? More visible activity on the site could never hurt, and it could bring more entries and votes in the future.
Currently these attempt to be bi-monthly. They were quarterly for a while, but now the load is split between @chief and myself. Do you mean getting on the Home page? That would be pretty cool.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Currently these attempt to be bi-monthly. They were quarterly for a while, but now the load is split between @chief and myself. Do you mean getting on the Home page? That would be pretty cool.
I agree. If you can get these competitions on the home page, or even a sticky thread, it could garner quite some attention. Since these competitions are pretty regular at bi-monthly, more attention means more contestants and more votes.
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:26 PM

Yes, I feel like putting these kinds of competitions on the Home page would both bring them more attention and keep a somewhat steadier stream of content there. Of course, I've only just recently returned to this site, so I don't know what all that would entail, but personally I like the sound of it.
Old September 28th, 2017, 02:11 PM
On vacation...

Hmm... I'm not actually sure how that would work, but I'm sure an admin would know how to do this. @Jim , you approved these contests way back when, any thoughts on getting us front page publicity? That seems exciting.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards