Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 7th, 2015, 04:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Expansion Content

Based on the stuff in Zendikar, it looks to be...

Ob Nixilis
Kiora
Eldrazi Ruiner
3 Eldrazi Spawn
1 Kor Kitesailer (White)
1 Halimar Tidecaller (Blue)
3 Vampires (Black)
3 Goblins (Red)
2 Elves? (Green)

The Green ones could just as easily be human trackers or whatever.
Old October 7th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
YES YES YES!

(and a new Planeswalker: Tibalt?)
The only Planeswalkers I see are the previously announced Ob Nixilis and Kiora
Ah I don't know how I missed the announcement of those two
Iw there clear base and a demon looking thing and Tibalt was the only one of those I knew. After research, it opportunely is On
And I completely missed Kiora there; totally her

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 8th, 2015, 10:13 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not sure why this guy has a power that naturally gives him +5 defense. Unless his powers are generally optional or something.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 8th, 2015, 10:38 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is so awesome! Exactly what I was hoping for!
Old October 8th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm not sure why this guy has a power that naturally gives him +5 defense. Unless his powers are generally optional or something.
I wonder if maybe they are, like you only get to pick a certain number of them at the start of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 8th, 2015, 11:45 AM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Old October 8th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Oh, that is neat. So you can summon the Eldrazi as a Hero too. Makes the unit much more playable.

At 8 life, 6 attack and 3 defense he is pretty heavy hitter. The Lash of tentacles is very powerful. This figure Definitely will not balance with Classic Scape if you hold onto the 150 point total. Then again, if you play by the "creatures" must be summoned by Planes walkers, you have to pay the ~350 point investment in a planes walker first. I'm sure I can think of a better way to spend 500 points then 2 figures.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 8th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looks like it includes a squad of each color too. OK, this makes me excited about this game again.

Exactly. This is great news.
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:42 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwsanner2 View Post

Where did you find those scans? I'm not seeing that in the article, nor at the main site (no surprise there), nor at boardgamegeek. I must be missing them somewhere?
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

purplepawn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 8th, 2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the link! I wonder why nobody else had those pics or that news. It's pretty significant.
Old October 8th, 2015, 07:11 PM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the link! I wonder why nobody else had those pics or that news. It's pretty significant.
Really hoping they spoil all the cards this way. I've been building a template but hi-res digital images would help a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion