Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Fiance' No More

Hello, everybody. Some of you might have realized that I have been gone a good while. (More likely, none of you have noticed, but I don't care, I'm saying it anyway.) Besides a post I made last night, the last time I posted or even truly logged on was back in mid-September. As I stated in last night's post, I didn't really have the time nor the energy to visit HeroScapers, I also didn't have time for the game itself.

Well, throughout the time I was gone, my fiance' and I,
(After being together since November 7th, 2003, and getting engaged on July 2nd, 2005,) we finally got married on November 7th, 2009. I am so overjoyed by this, I just had to tell everyone here, (while I'm starting to log back on.)
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Fiance' No More

Awesome. This post was much happier than I expected it to be. Maybe I was in a pessimistic mood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:45 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Awesome. This post was much happier than I expected it to be. Maybe I was in a pessimistic mood?
I think I had the same thought as you when I read the title, glad to see it was not the case. Grats!

-insert signature here-
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I also thought this was going to be a sad thread. Glad it wasn't, congrats

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:38 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yaaaaaaaaaargh! Get rid of them scurvy women! Ninja bachelor party, beer, sports...

Oh...

Congrats on getting hitched. Marriage is a beautiful thing.

(Is my wife standing behind me still?)

Old November 24th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Congratulations, and I guess I'll be the first to ask The Big Question: Does she play Heroscape?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 24th, 2009, 02:24 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Way to hold out until the VERY END to tell us whether you guys broke up or got married. You'd be a good writer.
Old November 24th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations! I too thought of the "Negative" view point when I saw the title.
Old November 24th, 2009, 12:20 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Say good bye to HS for good then? he he, nah, kiddin' congrats!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I also thought this was going to be a sad thread. Glad it wasn't, congrats
I think it's still sad.

Unless of course she plays games too then...WAY TO GO!!!!!

Congrats Lank and Mrs Lank
Old November 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I, too, assumed the worst when I read the title.

Here's to not getting dumped! *clink*

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online