Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 13th, 2008, 11:14 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Monster island

I was just wondering what other people thought of this game. I for one have not played it yet but creating Kaiju is to me a whole crap load of fun all on its own.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/3700

I've been working on a card creator for it, and once I work out some bugs I plan on releasing it.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old April 18th, 2008, 03:07 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
Re: Monster island

Looks yummy and cheap!! I would also like to hear from anyone who has played this game.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old April 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

One of our former members pointed this game out in a thread at BGG that I was reading about Monsterpocalypse. It sounds fun and inexpensive.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
One of our former members pointed this game out in a thread at BGG that I was reading about Monsterpocalypse. It sounds fun and inexpensive.
Been a while since I read this so I thought I'd come back and say some more on the matter.

First to the post above, it is inexpensive if you already have models/toys/figures you can use for your monsters, because the main book and the first expansion can be bought in print for 10 together. Not 10 per book, 10 dollars for both books.

Also here are some pictures from a game I had a while back including new cards I made up. (Note: If you ever play this game, learn from my mistakes and don't give anyone double range attacks unless both are high. And don't make someone medium strength in physical attacks and medium strength in ranged attacks. This is not a game where a jack of all trades does you any good.)

My Customs

Old May 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the pics, MG! Do you have the stat card for the other figure used (the DDM figure)?

Newb.
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I remember seeing a similar system a while back, but it didn't get good reviews. For $10 I might give this one a shot, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Thanks for the pics, MG! Do you have the stat card for the other figure used (the DDM figure)?

Newb.
Unfortunately I didn't, but I've got some more of other ones we used.

The ones that are color and laminated are the ones I created with my card creator program. The others are the person I played against.

My Customs

Old June 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the pics! I bet you can't wait for Monsterpocalypse to release so you can add more figures to the Monster Island roster!

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games