Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Gameunitj

Yeah so there's a second site for scape(this one is still the best)we are doing some tune ups of it still so it's not greast yet, but just come check it out at(can't get a link here's the address bar)gameunitj.freeforums.org
Or google it.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old April 17th, 2008, 12:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Gameunitj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Yeah so there's a second site for scape(this one is still the best)we are doing some tune ups of it still so it's not greast yet, but just come check it out at(can't get a link here's the address bar)gameunitj.freeforums.org
Or google it.

JUnit already advertised his forum so it would be wise not to keep starting new threads on it here.
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gameunitj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Or google it.

JUnit already advertised his forum so it would be wise not to keep starting new threads on it here.
I am so happy that you guys now have a space to spam,instead of here.
I thank you for starting that kind of site.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General