Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 30th, 2014, 04:06 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Luke Skywalker, Padawan is in. Sorry it took me so long, buying a house and moving are exhasuting. I will be more conscious of scheduling my time if I do any other playtests in the future.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Looks like we've been forgetting to post mini info. Here you go:

Luke (Padawan): Bounty Hunters #8
Lando: Rebel Storm #52
Cloud Car Pilots (4-man Unique squad): Force Unleashed #49
Dengar: Rebel Storm #43 (alternates also exist)
4-LOM: Dark Times #27 (alternates exist)
Boba Fett: Legacy of the Force #19 (every Boba Fett mini is very expensive...personally I use the figure that was given out at Disneyland years ago that I bought on eBay for about $5)
Old September 2nd, 2014, 01:33 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Also, Zuckuss is now available for testing. PM @Karat .

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss #53.

Alternate:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Dark Times set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter #39.
Old September 18th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should sign up for one of theses, but finding the time to make a test I am satisfied with is tough. I spent weeks trying to make a balanced army for Dengar to see if I could break him in a match between two relatively evenly matched teams. I might, might, sign up for Boba tomorrow.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:32 PM

Hopefully you are able to sign up (and find the time to run the test). It's been really difficult to move stuff along through design lately because we haven't been getting much help. We generally try to focus on Initial tests to get stuff out for playtesting, but the slowness in here has required us to do most of the playtests too.

Help us Obi-Wans out there!
Old September 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay signing up for Boba.
PM sent to mac122.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; September 19th, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old October 1st, 2014, 09:38 PM
Pssst...

First test almost completed.
EDIT: First test done.
EDIT2: Tests are done!

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; October 3rd, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2014, 03:54 PM
Pssst...

Tests submitted in 2 PMs.

Requesting 4-LOM. @Arch-vile

Pssst...
Old October 3rd, 2014, 04:03 PM

@Crixus33

Oops, sorry: 4-LOM is not available any longer and I forgot to remove him from the list. How about Zuckuss or Lando?
Old October 3rd, 2014, 04:08 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
@Crixus33

Oops, sorry: 4-LOM is not available any longer and I forgot to remove him from the list. How about Zuckuss or Lando?
Hmmm, bounty hunter or smuggler, I think I'll go Zuckuss.
Should I PM karat or do you plan on sending the info?

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; October 3rd, 2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: nothing to see here
Old October 3rd, 2014, 04:21 PM

Looks like Karat is not online right now and he's been having computer trouble lately, so I'll send it.
Old October 3rd, 2014, 04:22 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Looks like Karat is not online right now and he's been having computer trouble lately, so I'll send it.
Okay, thank you very much.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape