Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Using Order Marker X as Order Marker Four

would this work? You would have to plan more, and it would take some luck out of the game (Less Initiative rolls) and replace that luck with more strategy.

would this work?
Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Multiple threads on this subject.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:23 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Multiple threads on this subject.
Okay, sorry. could i have a link from somebody... please?
Old July 23rd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here you go ...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewforum.php?f=15

or

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewforum.php?f=21

They're in there somewhere. Without the regular search feature and 0% desire to play without the bluff, that's the best I can do for you. You've been here long enough to know the standard "If you want it, go get it. Your mother's not here (except in a few of the more bizarre member's cases)."

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Here you go ...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewforum.php?f=15

or

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewforum.php?f=21

They're in there somewhere. Without the regular search feature and 0% desire to play without the bluff, that's the best I can do for you. You've been here long enough to know the standard "If you want it, go get it. Your mother's not here (except in a few of the more bizarre member's cases)."
Thanx
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:44 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Re: Using Order Marker X as Order Marker Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
would this work? You would have to plan more, and it would take some luck out of the game (Less Initiative rolls) and replace that luck with more strategy.

would this work?
I guess it would work, but I certainly don't see your reasoning for it.

It would involve less planning, less deception, the same amount of Initiative rolls per turn (not sure where you got your fact from ) and replace creativity and strategy with more turns per round.

With Large armies (>1000) I can see it being a player to utilize more of your army per turn, but not for regular sized armies. But again, Heroscape allows you to House Rule to your hearts desire.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old July 24th, 2007, 04:58 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
Quote:

would this work?
I guess it would work, but I certainly don't see your reasoning for it.

It would involve less planning, less deception, the same amount of Initiative rolls per turn (not sure where you got your fact from ) and replace creativity and strategy with more turns per round.

With Large armies (>1000) I can see it being a player to utilize more of your army per turn, but not for regular sized armies. But again, Heroscape allows you to House Rule to your hearts desire.
Me and my friend tried it today, it was fun, very fun.
Old July 25th, 2007, 12:50 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Me and my friend tried it today, it was fun, very fun.
But was it more fun than playing by the normal rules? Just saying it was fun is meaningless because Heroscape is already fun. What does your variation add to the game in order to make up for the loss of fun in bluffing? Don't you tend lose more turns because you opponent has three (or four) attempts to kill you order-markered figures before you can take a turn with the army card with the "X"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions