Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 9th, 2024, 01:28 PM

Thoppner18 Woo who?
Delta Common Enemy Coalition NorCal Tournament

In the midst of a bigger threat, foes become friends in our next NorCal event in which the generals of Valhalla must combine forces!

WHEN:
Saturday June 1st, 2024 @ 11am (Dice roll 11:30)
WHERE:
Game Kastle in Fremont, CA
ADDRESS:
3911 Washington Blvd Fremont, CA 94538
Entry Fee: $5-10 TBD goes towards prize support/store credit for winners!

POINT TOTAL: 535 Delta Point System

FORMAT:
Delta Points, 24 figure limit, no hex limit, NO customs, C3V/SoV, or Marvel (Classic Scape figures ONLY). If you exceed 24 hexes, you MUST bring your own extra terrain to accommodate otherwise you will have to sit some figures out.
ARMY CREATION LIMITATIONS:
You must choose 3 generals and bring at least one hero and one squad totaling 70 delta points minimum (hero+squad=70 or more) from each of your 3 chosen generals (with the exception of Valkrill who has no heroes in Classic Scape so you may instead bring 2 DIFFERENT squad units if you choose Valkrill as one of your generals). You may NOT bring any units from a 4th general. This means at minimum, you should have 3 heroes and 3 squads across 3 generals or 2 heroes and 4 squads if you bring Valkrill. Note that excess heroes and squads from your 3 chosen generals are fine as long as the minimum qualifications are met for each of your 3 generals.

TOURNAMENT STYLE:
We are trying something new this time around where we will have 3 or so preliminary games to determine top ranked players for this event, then cut to final 4 (more if larger turnout) for the semi-finals and finals game.

MAPS: TBD
Please volunteer to bring maps if possible! Map makers will have to arrive at 10:30am to help set up.

GLYPH POOL:
Permanents;
- Unique attack +1
- Common attack +1
- Defense +1
- Move +2
- Initiative +8
- Lodin D20+1
- Reverse Wannock Custom Glyph (Outlined below)
Treasures;
- Belt of Giant Strength
- Ring of Protection
- Potion of Healing
- Giant Hunter Stone
- Brooch of Shielding
- Talisman of Defense
- Heroic Rune

Reverse Wannock Rules:
- Because this is potentially a hero heavy format, Wannocks will heal instead of wound for this event.
RULING: At the end of the round, roll the D20. If you roll a 2-20, you may remove 2 wound markers from any of your army cards (not per card, but 2 wounds across your whole army can be removed). If you roll a 1, your opponent may heal 2 wounds.
- After play testing the reverse wannock glyph, we may reduce it to 1 wound healed if 2 feels too strong but regardless it will function the same overall.

RSVP:
- Reply to this thread with yourself and any other plus ones that will attend
- Text/call Troy at (916) 896-7325 (quickest response)
- email Troy at thoppner1897@yahoo.com or Logan at starshipwreckage@gmail.com

Resource for building your delta point army (make sure you have it switched to delta instead of standard);
https://heroscape.org/builder/?delta...cal&sort2=null

Last edited by Thoppner18; April 9th, 2024 at 04:43 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 02:35 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Delta Common Enemy Coalition NorCal Tournament

I am in! I can bring three maps. If you want to assign them, that is OK. Or I can pick some and ask if they are OK.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:02 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Should be good to go if nothing comes up in the next month and a half.
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I am in! I can bring three maps. If you want to assign them, that is OK. Or I can pick some and ask if they are OK.

~Z
We are happily open to suggestions on maps! Just let us know what you want to bring.
Old April 9th, 2024, 04:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think my own map Disobedience might be fun to try with this format.

And maybe, Viper Valley?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:10 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Killo Jr. and I are almost certainly in. And I can bring a couple maps.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; April 12th, 2024 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Hopefully I'll remember all the pieces this time...
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:02 AM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Great! Just let me know which maps you want to bring and we will give you the thumbs up. I will be busier than usual this month so it may take me some time to reply just fyi
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:04 AM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Killo Jr. and I are almost certainly in. And I can bring a couple maps.
Great! Just let me know which maps you want to bring and we will give you the thumbs up. I will be busier than usual this month so it may take me some time to reply just fyi
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:05 AM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I think my own map Disobedience might be fun to try with this format.

And maybe, Viper Valley?

~Z
Both are fine with me! Thanks Ziggy
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Subscribed; I need to check the calendar.
Old April 26th, 2024, 10:23 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I made a Delta Excel table sortable by several things relevant to this tourney. Download here.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events