Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con Exclusive 2008 revealed by WotC

Chardris is a male liek the person based after; Saylind is a female; Denrick is male; Hawthorne is male etc..I have to think that Agent Skahen is a female. I have met bunjee and she is a she for sure!

So given that, anything other than a Nakita is probably a reach. Brilliant when you think about it. It gives many of the players who do not have access to GenCon exclusive a reason to buy another set of Agents/glads.

Congratulations bunjee!!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Where do you lads think the name came from?
The obvious would be a BIG HeroScape supporter in the Northwest...she knows whom I'm talking about. Right, Bunjee?
By that logic, I should have a shout-out figure in the works.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:19 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Here's a thought.....can we have an exclusive that isn't a repaint?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Go Vydar. Maybe she bonds with the Nakitas, giving them a chance at play. Or even better yet, she makes Nakitas in your army commons. Wouldn't that just be marketing genius. No more Nakitas.
That would be genius indeed.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:22 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I wouldn't want that. It creates too much of the have and have not syndrome. With repaints a possibility, no one is denied. I like that the exclusive is just slightly an exclusive. It makes it more "neat!" when you get one rather than "finally!". The fact that they're not really needed figures works in their favor too. It's a nice little thing to give away without being something that everyone needs.

Unless they start releasing exclusives in a pack or something to make them widely available, an original sculpt wouldn't be a good idea.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Grats, Bunjee!!

Newb.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I agree with Wind Lane.

It's nice to know that with a little iniative you can "get" an exclusive for the cost of a $10-12 pack and the use of a fairly basic paint set.

Then when the HS obsession bug really kicks in you start rationalizing why you still need the true exclusive.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
I agree with Wind Lane.

It's nice to know that with a little iniative you can "get" an exclusive for the cost of a $10-12 pack and the use of a fairly basic paint set.

Then when the HS obsession bug really kicks in you start rationalizing why you still need the true exclusive.
Must...have...vision...blurring...chicken soup...only hope for survival...

Wait, wrong cartoon.

Old July 1st, 2008, 03:33 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I wouldn't want that. It creates too much of the have and have not syndrome. With repaints a possibility, no one is denied. I like that the exclusive is just slightly an exclusive. It makes it more "neat!" when you get one rather than "finally!". The fact that they're not really needed figures works in their favor too. It's a nice little thing to give away without being something that everyone needs.

Unless they start releasing exclusives in a pack or something to make them widely available, an original sculpt wouldn't be a good idea.
I agree wholeheartedly. These exclusives are perfect as they are. With the cards here on Scapers and the choice of some of the best sculpts, this really makes sense. Great sculpts get more use (and costs are cut), etc.

Of course, the Flagbearers, etc., represent unique exclusives, but of a different kind and nicely fill the niche of those wanting something original and willing to pay a bit more.

I wouldn't want to see tons more of these (though Aquila needs one!), but I wouldn't mind seeing some more of these kinds of exclusives come out. Maybe a set that only goes to FLGS (still love to get some desert scorpions...)?
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:33 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Grats, Bunjee!!

Newb.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:34 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

I have been known to repaint figures to look like exclusives. I have also been known to repaint some kick@ss Nakitas.

Check my sig link.

/shameless plug

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

And one of these is orange

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News