Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 22nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: SoCal Slaughter! 2010 attendance/prizes plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Happily for me, but sadly for my 'scaping, my son is playing football and winter baseball concurrently. If he happens to have early games, I'll be good to show up at least for some free play/after play/beer/pizza. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make the tournament, but luckier things have happened. I'll keep you all posted. I've got to show to at least see Hive' stand-up routine and trip KotM for his school creaming my alma mater two weeks ago.
You went to Loyola?
Yeah, back when we were good in football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneHero2008
Yeah, I'm starting to get frustrated because I really want to go but I can't go if no one is willing to give me a ride. -_-;
I'm sure most folks would be "willing," but none that I know of live anywhere near San Jacinto. Is there anyway you could get to someone's home? That would save them on the drive going away from the Valley to get you.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day