Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: D3 Week 1: Who should we reveal first?
The Army Card that brings Taelord back to the cool kids table? 79 39.11%
One of the Army Cards with a cool new power mechanic? 16 7.92%
A Valkrill Army Card? 49 24.26%
One of the Army Cards that ** *** * *** ******? 58 28.71%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 13th, 2010, 10:21 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
D3 Preview Week 1. Vote on who we reveal first!

Who would you rather see a preview of first?

A: The Army Card that bring's Taelord back into the drafting mix?
B: One of the Army Cards with an innovative new power mechanic?
C: A Valkrill Army Card
D: One of the Army Cards whose hero is a *** ******? I couldn't even figure out a way to tease that without giving it away!

I had previously picked a figure in the D category, but I'll leave the decision up to you guys! Whichever option gets more votes by noon EST Tuesday is the one i'll write the article about. As soon as the figures and cards arrive on Wednesday, i'll post it!

And at noon tomorrow, I'll announce which figure Wednesday's article will focus on based on the votes.

NOON UPDATE:

Voting has ended!

The winner at 54 votes: Death Knights of Valkrill!

Some figures did span multiple options. We'll get some Taelord love as well as our first Valkrill card tomorrow!

And next week we'll reveal what the **s in the mystery option stand for!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Last edited by theGuru; September 14th, 2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: D3 Preview Week 1. Vote on who we reveal first!

Valkrill army card!

A vote is a great idea guys

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

D. We trust you.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

poll is up!

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

First vote, lucky me...

I went with Valkrill, the primary reason being I'm really eager to see how his card looks, design-wise. Shallow, but hey, what can I say?
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:28 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I voted option D.
My guess: one of the figures that is not a new figure

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Pump up Taelord!
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:30 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I went with A., I've use Taelord, and those 180 points need help.

Old September 13th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted Vakrill. Taelord never left the cool table with my group.

Old September 13th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm guessing whatever unit this is will be paired with a Glyph since you are only giving us one option.
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
poll is up!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'm guessing whatever unit this is will be paired with a Glyph since you are only giving us one option.
No glyph this week. Just one Army Card. We're spacing them out a bit more this time.

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News