Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 8th, 2021, 10:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Nomad did come through and provide that tournament information for all submitted ARV maps, although it was a few posts down.
Old December 8th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nomad did come through and provide that tournament information for all submitted ARV maps, although it was a few posts down.
I see. I didn't realize. Sorry for my remarks then. I'll try to pay more attention in the future.
Old December 8th, 2021, 10:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Easy to miss, some of the judges couldn’t remember that post either.

Thanks for obliging and making it easier on us!
Old December 8th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

No worries! I've updated both posts to include tourney usage for ease of access.

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 11:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

ATTENTION ALL MAP FANS (and other large, metal, spinning objects):

Please make sure your submissions comply with these two regulations.

NOMINATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
1. A PDF link to the build instructions; and
2. Links to the two tourneys it was used at (no link necessary if it was used at GenCon or ScapeCon).
A NOMINATION WILL NOT BE DEEMED TO BE COMPLETE UNTIL IT MEETS BOTH OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Old December 8th, 2021, 11:47 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.
Ooops, didn't occur to me that I could provide this myself. Here we go.
(And thanks again for the nomination, @vegietarian18 !)

Song of the Walrus Download PDF
Uses: 1 SotM, 1 TT
Board for online play
Gah, forgot to include tourney use.
Used at GenCon 2014 and most recently Online Heroscape Season 44.
Old December 8th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.

Board for online play
Gah, forgot tourney use.
Used at GenCon 2014 and Online Heroscape Season 44.
Hey this was never on you to provide- the person nominating the map needs to provide the information.

And anyways, I've already compiled and updated everything, so we're all good! Just wanted to let people know moving forward!
Old December 8th, 2021, 11:50 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
ATTENTION ALL MAP FANS (and other large, metal, spinning objects):
Old December 9th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Board for online play
Gah, forgot tourney use.
Used at GenCon 2014 and Online Heroscape Season 44.
Hey this was never on you to provide- the person nominating the map needs to provide the information.

And anyways, I've already compiled and updated everything, so we're all good! Just wanted to let people know moving forward!
I remember bringing this map to a Louisville tourney back in the day.
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I don't want to add too many more maps right now (although I have quite a list I'd like to nominate soonish), so I'll just add another classic map that clearly deserves consideration (especially alongside Common Ground), and a more modern take on the 1-RotV concept:

Dry Season by Killometer (GenCon: 2013, 2019)

Origin by Flash_19 (Peoria May 2021; Utah August 2021; also selected [but not needed] for ScapeCon 2021)

I'll have some reviews (probably 6-7) up shortly, although not on any maps currently on timers (I'll get to those next month, but for now I can review some of the maps I've already played plenty of times).
Old December 9th, 2021, 02:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Aeon by Flash_19: This map makes so much with so little, and manages to almost feel big. Every little thing is just about perfect: the road going up to level 3; the subtle asymmetry on level 4 around the ruins; the level 3 grass around the big tree in the center; the balance of the two sides (I really don't care which way I develop). Most of the map sees play every game. I don't know what else to say, other than I LOVE this map. YES to induct.

Turmoil by superfrog: This is another obvious vote to me. This feels like another modern classic. The pathing is excellent, with nice choices between road, shadow, and level 3 high points. The entire map essentially always sees play- and it's just the right amount of map. I was a little skeptical when I first saw it, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance. YES to induct.
Old December 9th, 2021, 02:58 PM

Quote:
I don't want to add too many more maps right now (although I have quite a list I'd like to nominate soonish), so I'll just add another classic map that clearly deserves consideration (especially alongside Common Ground), and a more modern take on the 1-RotV concept:

Dry Season by Killometer (GenCon: 2013, 2019)

Origin by Flash_19 (Peoria May 2021; Utah August 2021; also selected [but not needed] for ScapeCon 2021)
Very glad to see Killometer's Dry Season nominated! I've admired it from the start.

(And although I've not played on it, Flash's Origin looks great too.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios