Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 13th, 2021, 09:51 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Is this project still actively working through changes to classic cards?
Old November 23rd, 2021, 02:09 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post

I'd like to know this as well, because the currently accepted changes are good.

I'd suggest adding Dumutef Guard to the list of figures to improve, and I believe the best way to improve that unit is to make it an uncommon hero with 2 life while keeping it at 25 points.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:30 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:

I'd suggest adding Dumutef Guard to the list of figures to improve, and I believe the best way to improve that unit is to make it an uncommon hero with 2 life while keeping it at 25 points.
The local Dallas scene is still working through some additional changes. Obviously, we haven't made progress on it recently. We have been working through several different iterations on a couple of cards and have had a tough time coming to the solution we really like on a few of them.

I'll light a fire under the crew and see if we can't get a few new updates posted in the near future.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 24th, 2021, 09:41 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome!! Is there an "official" way to suggest certain card-changes to the CUC? Or is just posting a comment on this forum the best way. Master Roshi & I came up with a pretty good solution for the Obsidian Guards, and I think I've got good ideas for NotNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:

The local Dallas scene is still working through some additional changes. Obviously, we haven't made progress on it recently. We have been working through several different iterations on a couple of cards and have had a tough time coming to the solution we really like on a few of them.

I'll light a fire under the crew and see if we can't get a few new updates posted in the near future.
Old November 29th, 2021, 01:09 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see Ashigaru Yari are on the non-viable unit list; I think it would be good to give them the 'Reach' ability that the Cathar Spearmen have.

Futher, I think Ashigaru Harquebus should be adjusted by giving them an ability similar to the Roman Archer's volley and Yari Encircle special attack. If three Harquebus are adjacent, they may attack once with 6 dice and the fourth Harquebus may not attack.
Old January 31st, 2022, 12:36 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm. I wanted to see if there was a fixed version of Master of the Hunt.

I thought this was a great project! Sad to see it's fallen asleep.....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:57 AM

Gorillanators is surprisingly tart

Also would like this project to continue
Old August 26th, 2022, 07:45 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillanators View Post
Also would like this project to continue
I've actually still been working on a few design tests over the last few weeks. I just need to get back to really working through some of the changes.

There are several more units I would like to clean up and improve a bit.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 16th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Alright, I've updated the first post. Both the proposed Acolarh change and Major X17 change are approved and updated cards are uploaded. Links in the approved change section.

We still working on the Saylind change currently. It is taking a lot longer than we anticipated. We are also working on a change for Concan just because we started spitballing an idea to see him used more often. I think we will land on a proposal for him in a week or so and then I'll update the thread with exactly what we are testing.

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:57 PM

FYI, here is what we are looking at for the CUC Saylind. Trying to get the figure to work out better in the current competitive meta.

Old October 17th, 2022, 09:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Who is taking a turn with the common figures that make an attack via summoning? I think this would be the first instance of a regular attack taking place outside of the turn of the attacking figure (and the first instance of a normal move taking place outside of a turn).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2022, 11:15 PM

The player that controls saylind would perform the movement/attack with the commons since it mentions figures that Saylond's owner controls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions