Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old November 12th, 2021, 08:13 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: St. Louis Area HeroScapers Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
Invite me on the next one
I just moved to St Louis last year; if you’d ever like to meet up for a game let me know!
Welcome to the area!
So how many people on this site actually live in or near St. Louis? You and @Worseley ..... Anybody else?
Old November 12th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I just moved to St Louis last year; if you’d ever like to meet up for a game let me know!
Welcome to the area!
So how many people on this site actually live in or near St. Louis? You and @Worseley ..... Anybody else?
I don't have much opportunity to play these days, but I'm just across the river in Edwardsville.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 13th, 2021, 12:37 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the area!
My Dad and a couple of my nephews live in St Robert (2hr drive away from St Louis?)...if tourneys were held, I'm sure I could convince them to come out to some...depending on where it is of course.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 13th, 2021, 01:27 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the area!
My Dad and a couple of my nephews live in St Robert (2hr drive away from St Louis?)...if tourneys were held, I'm sure I could convince them to come out to some...depending on where it is of course.
A VC-inclusive tournament at Miniature Market would be epic.
Old November 13th, 2021, 04:22 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My brothers in Stl, might drop by sometime while visiting him
Old November 13th, 2021, 09:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Popping in here to say that if there were a St. Louis tournament I would definitely try to make it down. I'm not in St. Louis, but I'm only a 2.5 hour drive away.
Old September 1st, 2022, 02:00 PM

DVondo knows what's in an order marker DVondo knows what's in an order marker

Gonna try to revive this, I'm in Southern Illinois about 20 mins from Downtown STL and would love to play somewhere nearby.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:27 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Hey, there are a few of us in Missouri, glad to hear there is another player close by. It may be too far for you, but there will be a tournament in Columbia, MO on 10/22. Peoria, IL also has monthly events and may be closer to you. Not sure if anyone directly in STL is active right now, but I believe @Typhon2222 might be in your area.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoDingo View Post
Gonna try to revive this, I'm in Southern Illinois about 20 mins from Downtown STL and would love to play somewhere nearby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Hey, there are a few of us in Missouri, glad to hear there is another player close by. It may be too far for you, but there will be a tournament in Columbia, MO on 10/22. Peoria, IL also has monthly events and may be closer to you. Not sure if anyone directly in STL is active right now, but I believe @Typhon2222 might be in your area.
Oh heck yeah! Come on out to our Peoria monthlies! probably about a 3hr drive or so?

Also, Typhonn...where you been at? you should come out to the Peoria monthlies as well!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Oh heck yeah! Come on out to our Peoria monthlies! probably about a 3hr drive or so?

Also, Typhonn...where you been at? you should come out to the Peoria monthlies as well!
I'm hoping to make the September monthly, it's just under three hours out. Are there any details about it yet? Also, how competitive do they tend to be? I've got a good handle on the game, but I'm a little rusty nowadays lol.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
My brother goes to Mizzou right now, and I've been meaning to visit him, so that's perfect! Is there anywhere I can go to look at details on the event?
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:16 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoDingo View Post
My brother goes to Mizzou right now, and I've been meaning to visit him, so that's perfect! Is there anywhere I can go to look at details on the event?
Yeah, here is the post on the October Tournament and there are three of us in town who play, let us know if there are other times you come to town to see your brother or tailgate or whatever and we could probably find some time for 'Scape too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers