Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 7th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sentry ~ Final Editing

Ah you beat me before I could come back to edit. I actually think that would be clearer if we made it only work on Heroes, since placing Wound Markers on a squad figure's card is... kind of weird. Not a dealbreaker though.

MIRACULOUS REALITY WARP
After taking a turn with Sentry, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose Sentry or an adjacent Hero. Place or remove up to 2 Wound Markers from the chosen Hero's card, then place one Instability Marker on this Army Card.
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Is it? I assumed it just affected the targeted figure and wounds don't actually stay on the card.
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't actually know, that's why I try to avoid using it. I'm pretty sure it would rule that "place a Wound Marker on that figure's card" = "inflict a wound on that figure" mechanically, but I'm not sure if there's any weirdness there.
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I guess I'd PREFER him able to use it on a squad, since that's a fairly weird weakness, but it's not a deal breaker for me or anything if it's mechanically weird. Anyone know for sure if it is?
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I mean I can’t really think of a time where I wanna take an Instability Marker to kill off one squad figure.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:31 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I mean I can’t really think of a time where I wanna take an Instability Marker to kill off one squad figure.
Basically just as a game finisher. Real minor though.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well if the SP is good to go I can update it in a hour or so.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:55 PM
...has moist legs

Cool. Updated with Johnnys wording since I don’t really care and all squads will be dead by that point in the game anyway hah.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You could say ‘either remove up to 2 wound markers from the chosen figure’s card or inflict up to 2 wounds on that figure’

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:16 PM
...has moist legs

I don’t think we have room in the card for it. Not a big deal.
Old August 7th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS
After attacking with Sentry, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against all enemy figures within X spaces of the space the defending figure occupied, and then, if the defending figure did not receive any wounds, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure, where. X is equals to the number of Instability Markers on this card.

MIRACULOUS REALITY WARP
After taking a turn with Sentry, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose Sentry or an adjacent Hero. Place one Instability Marker on this card and either place or remove up to 2 Wound Markers from the chosen Hero's card, then place one Instability Marker on this Army Card.
For pasteability:
Quote:
POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS
After attacking with Sentry, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against all enemy figures within X spaces of the space the defending figure occupied, and then, if the defending figure did not receive any wounds, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure. X is equal to the number of Instability Markers on this card.

MIRACULOUS REALITY WARP
After taking a turn with Sentry, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose Sentry or an adjacent Hero. Place one Instability Marker on this card and either place or remove up to 2 Wound Markers from the chosen Hero's card.
The only other thing I'd probably recommend is stylistic and that is to combine the second and third sentences of Agoraphobia like so:

"....Add 2 to the roll if there are no revealed Order Markers on this card and subtract 2 from the roll for each Instability Marker on this card...."
Old August 7th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cards and SP updated with Karat's suggestions. Including combining the sentences in Agoraphobia. Let me know if you didn't wanna make any of those changes, but they all looked good to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library