Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 12th, 2016, 03:58 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Looking for Complete Valkyrie Master Set

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll find out what Marro Warrior I am missing after I get the set. It'll probably be about a week before I get it. I'd gladly pay for the figure and shipping.

Getting ahead of things, but I am already wondering what my first upgrade/expansion should be after I get this Valkyrie master set. Should it be the Marro set? Or the roads / trees expansion?
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:16 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

My opinion is the Marro Master Set. But you're going to want them all anyway so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
My opinion is the Marro Master Set. But you're going to want them all anyway so it doesn't really matter in the end.
Just for the most bang for your buck aspect I agree here. The Marro set is the next largest as far as figures and terrain expansions go. And they are usually less expensive than the other terrain expansions. Although I've never played with the squad figures in this set since my set was missing them and the Major. Still a great terrain set.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:35 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
I'd gladly pay for the figure and shipping.
You keep thinking that
Old October 12th, 2016, 05:00 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marro Master set is really what we started with so I'm bias but I think that's the next step in building a basis for years of happy 'scaping.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 12th, 2016 at 05:01 PM. Reason: The other sets are okay but Waves would be the next thought.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades