Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Not knowing the character, mercury does burn, so it probably fits, though it might be worth giving it a different name.
Sure, makes total sense for the overall character, just not necessarily for the specific power (which has a very reusable name).
She shifts her limbs into sharp and pointed blade like objects. Ronin had it and I mostly kept it intact. I dropped the lava clauses (as she does take damage from fire) and added in the climbing aspect. I also changed the name as he called it "Liquid Metal Movement".
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a T1000.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think I'd probably drop Inorganic Body. It's nice, but it's not key, and I don't think it's really worth the keyword manipulation anymore.

Liquid Metal having a 'no LEAs' clause feels redundant with the first power, and like it's stepping on that power a little bit. I'd drop that.

I do think the first power should retain some kind of movement-themed name, since that's more what it's doing.

Still looking pretty solid to me overall, though.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

But is that strictly needed? I feel like it loses a lot of utility and theme if we use some sort of movement title. I'd be alright with dropping Inorganic Body as I almost didn't include it but it is a nice flavor touch so I kept it for draft a.

Yea, T, i feel like both powers could easily be used for a Terminator.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think one thing that's "off" about this one is the first two powers are covering the same thematic territory in overlapping ways. I think I'd rather have a single power that represents her malleable liquid metal body, or at least break up the powers based on turn phases more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Could easily roll the first clause in Liquid Metal to Malleable Form. Then it would likely work just fine.

{Edit} Looking at it closer its actually already a part of the first power...consider it removed
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m very interested in Liquid Metal being a reusable power for at least Mercury (Metal Man) and the T1000.

Why not just have her not get the auto-ahield when defending against an electric attack. Seems a lot simpler.

I would like to see Liquid Metal keep the LEAs clause just for reuse’s sake.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:46 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m very interested in Liquid Metal being a reusable power for at least Mercury (Metal Man) and the T1000.

Why not just have her not get the auto-ahield when defending against an electric attack. Seems a lot simpler.

I would like to see Liquid Metal keep the LEAs clause just for reuse’s sake.
That does work, I was more basing it off of Fire Weakness though.

Quote:
FIRE WEAKNESS
If Martian Manhunter is on a lava field space, he rolls 2 fewer defense dice and 2 fewer attack dice.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:46 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd just drop the Malleable Form part, give her a Mercury Burn power or something to get the auto-wound in, and the fully flesh out Liquid Metal Body as something that's reusable for all three places we want to use it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
I'd just drop the Malleable Form part, give her a Mercury Burn power or something to get the auto-wound in, and the fully flesh out Liquid Metal Body as something that's reusable for all three places we want to use it.
Except she's not actually made of Mercury

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:51 AM

OK. So she doesn't "burn" anyone then? Just jabs them with her body?

Old March 18th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
OK. So she doesn't "burn" anyone then? Just jabs them with her body?
That's the gist of it I believe, yea. Kinda like how Fantastic turns his arms and hands into a Mallet. At first I was going to just represent it as a pure climbing/phantom walk hybrid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy