Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 10th, 2023, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Multiplex (Danton Black) - VOTE for ON DECK

If we move it the Duploids...does this work?

MULTIPLEX DUPLICATES
You may draft this squad with other Danton Black characters.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old May 10th, 2023, 02:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may draft other Danton Black's if none of them share a personality. During Multiplex's transition phase, you may make an attack action with each figure from 1 allied Danton Black squad that is within 8 spaces of Multiplex

I'm sticking with this...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2023, 02:36 PM
A Man of Taste

down to @IAmBatman

Old May 10th, 2023, 05:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe: "When drafting, this card has the Identity of Multiplex."

That way the Danton Black overlap doesn't exist, but you also can't draft multiples of Multiplex.
I was waiting on a response to this. Or was the "I'm sticking with this" a response to this?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2023, 05:40 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe: "When drafting, this card has the Identity of Multiplex."

That way the Danton Black overlap doesn't exist, but you also can't draft multiples of Multiplex.
I was waiting on a response to this. Or was the "I'm sticking with this" a response to this?
"I'm sticking with this" was sort of a response. It worked before and we only started exploring options when a comment was made about the personality...so full circle back to what works.

Old May 11th, 2023, 09:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK. Well, per my previous comments, it doesn't really work for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2023, 09:51 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
OK. Well, per my previous comments, it doesn't really work for me.
Your previous comment was referring to the modified version…I went way back. If you can be more specific how it doesn’t work maybe we can fix it.

Old May 11th, 2023, 03:36 PM

OK, I *think* the version in the OP works or close to works. I missed that further back change. I'd make it clear that none of the Danton Blacks on your team share a personality, though, not just that the other ones don't share a personality. That version does imply that if there's ever a Danton Black common squad or hero, though, that you can't draft multiples of them while using this ability.

Danton Black isn't possessive, so I don't think the apostrophe works there. And don't we want the identity in italics? Or no?

I might word it like so:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may include multiple Danton Black cards on your team if none of them share a personality. During Multiplex's transition phase, you may make an attack action with each figure from 1 allied Danton Black squad that is within 8 spaces of Multiplex.

Since common cards attach multiple units to the same card, that'd get around any potential common confusion too.

Old May 11th, 2023, 05:26 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
OK, I *think* the version in the OP works or close to works. I missed that further back change. I'd make it clear that none of the Danton Blacks on your team share a personality, though, not just that the other ones don't share a personality. That version does imply that if there's ever a Danton Black common squad or hero, though, that you can't draft multiples of them while using this ability.

Danton Black isn't possessive, so I don't think the apostrophe works there. And don't we want the identity in italics? Or no?

I might word it like so:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may include multiple Danton Black cards on your team if none of them share a personality. During Multiplex's transition phase, you may make an attack action with each figure from 1 allied Danton Black squad that is within 8 spaces of Multiplex.

Since common cards attach multiple units to the same card, that'd get around any potential common confusion too.
Yes to ID in italics...I was phone posting when I updated the OP.

I can roll with this..My whole reason for designing him was to have a less costly multiple man so I'm fine if he never has commons squads.

Old May 11th, 2023, 05:55 PM
A Man of Taste

cards OP Updated

Old May 11th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd still recommend unit so you aren't trapped into Squads in the future and this power will still work for Heroes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database