Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:41 AM

BoB Woo who?
All unit stats excel spreadsheet

I have a really nice excel spreadsheet that has all the armies from ROV up to but not including Zanafor. It has all their stats including complete listings of special power texts. I don't know where I got it from, though. Does anyone know here this is from. And is there a new version with the stats for Zanafor and Raknar?
Old August 3rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I posted the most current version of the sheet in http://www.heroscapers.com/download/?dlid=91

That should have everything you need.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 3rd, 2006, 01:43 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
merge, please.

And if you want a condensed version of that spreadsheet, check out my post in the thread.

Again, this is a SUPER resource for HS fans, especially if you want to reference powers wording, or personality types that are unique heroes, or squads cheaper than 80 points, etc.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 03:28 PM

BoB Woo who?
Hey Thanks!

I have my own copy that I've added two columns to: Combines with/Enhances and Combines with/Enhanced by where I link up people whose special powers help who. Very handy to give to people who don't have all the powers memorized.

Also, what's the B stats for after special powers?
Old August 3rd, 2006, 03:39 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Basic game stats

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 28th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any chance at a Wave 5 update?

Old August 28th, 2006, 05:09 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Any chance at a Wave 5 update?
He posted it the 22nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
I just posted a new version of the character sheet.

It includes all of wave 5 as well as Hawthorne. It also has a Poor Man’s Card Generator. This is a tool that will generate an easily printable card for those not lucky enough to have the expansions. This is great when you are using “stand ins”

Description:
This is an Excel file that has all of the stats and abilities of every Heroscape unit. The different stats can be queried and sorted by value with dropdowns at the top of each column. Also included is a results table from Mathguy’s Heroscape match-up calculator. The final feature is a dropdown driven “Poor Man’s Card Generator” that can make printable cards for use when you do not have the specific figure for the expansion.

Check it out at

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=114

and let me know what you think.
Old August 28th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks, I was thread mining and found this one but I must have missed the thread with the new link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion