Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

Yes, exactly.

Easy there L_O. quozl is just trying to be helpful. It would not kill you to be a little more open minded here. Regardless of what comic tag they get, you have really cool Splinter and Karai LDs not to mention the Turtles themselves. I do not prefer IDW but does it really matter when the cards are so good?
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think it was always implied that comics Ebony Maw had more about him than he let on. I really wouldn't be surprised if the comics version morphed a bit to fall in line with the movie version anyway. They introduced movie Yellowjacket in the comics and he was a monumentally boring villain.
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes, exactly.

Easy there L_O. quozl is just trying to be helpful. It would not kill you to be a little more open minded here. Regardless of what comic tag they get, you have really cool Splinter and Karai LDs not to mention the Turtles themselves. I do not prefer IDW but does it really matter when the cards are so good?
I would like to point out that, due to the IDW bias, we did end up with a Donatello at least two people feel is really, really off anything iconic (having him cart the same bloody gauntlet he's barely ever used to each and every battle he's in feels completely wrong). quozl does seem to give off the vibe that IDW should be considered above anything else on mere assumption. I try to be open minded here and create designs that are iconic and fitting across all versions - it's quozl that seems to think that one version is the only one that should be considered for some reason.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do believe that comics versions should be considered above all other versions as this is a comics custom group. Have the heroes decided differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No and I'm really tired of having the conversation over and over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think Japes has a pretty solid three stage approach here:

1. Character that's only there on TV/movies and not specifically NOT there in the comics? Go for it, but it should be a good design with ready minis (like any proposed design).

2. Character with an established comic version? Try to go lunchbox and represent the totality of the character if possible. If not possible?

3. Do the comic book version first, then circle back to the other media version if time/interest.

As to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
quozl does seem to give off the vibe that IDW should be considered above anything else on mere assumption. I try to be open minded here and create designs that are iconic and fitting across all versions - it's quozl that seems to think that one version is the only one that should be considered for some reason.
To be fair...early on in the infancy of TMNT there was such a broad range of directions. As a group, in total, it was decided to use the IDW version which also meshed decently with the 2002 animated version (IMO the best version). quozl is just keeping us on track and shouldn't be constantly called out for it. It wasn't his decision alone...it was C3G's decision.

To be honest the things that keep getting piled up as differences between versions is usually personality and backstory that doesn't really need to be such a huge issue. Besides it's already worked to you benefit LO...Splinter in most versions is not the powerhouse that he is in IDW version. He fights off a huge swarm of Foot Ninja's all alone including Karai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quite frankly, I don't really care - I don't read the IDW comics, I have no intention ever to do so, I don't care about the characters from them,
This last quote is the one I have issue with. It comes off very selfish and disrespectful to C3G as a whole. If you did read comics, which you've admitted you don't really read any, maybe you would care. But completely disregarding their existence in a group whose title actually contains the word COMIC. If you can't even take the time to read a paragraph that someone went through the trouble to link for you to see if there is a middle ground then at least have the decency to not insult the person.

We all love your passion and enthusiasm but honestly it's exhausting always trying to talk you off a ledge. I do see that sometimes you make these snap comments such as "I'm not going to be happy with..." and usually come back later calmer and at least open to the discussion but I think it's time to learn to pause a second before hitting Submit so there's not so much confrontation. It's a group collaboration project...there are no hard lines where one person can stand and refuse to be unrelenting.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My apologies - it wasn't my intent to cause offence, I've been somewhat stressed in general a little lately. I'm sorry - there are still things I disagree with, but I don't want to get into that sort of discussion right now, and I apologise.

That being said, I propose moving Karai to Initial Playtesting.

@Ronin - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@Spidey'tilIDie - Yea
@SirGalahad -
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 -

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 6th, 2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Vote for Initial Playtesting

yea
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:05 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 5th, 2018, 12:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:54 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library