Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 14th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legos of Bleakewoode View Post
Sorry, Parademon is no longer eligible, as quozl has been promoted to Hero. Feel free to nominate something else, though!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:07 AM

Legos of Bleakewoode is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Sorry, Parademon is no longer eligible, as quozl has been promoted to Hero. Feel free to nominate something else, though!
Oops. Sorry. I hope he comes out soon.

Baron Mordo
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Baron Mordo
Motherbox, Inner Sanctum style.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 14th, 2012, 10:20 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Baron Mordo
Sorry to say this, but Mordo isn't eligible because G-O already has a design picked/on deck.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 14th, 2012, 11:06 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Thanks so much for the nomination - didn't expect that yet - she's my first ever C3G design.
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:43 AM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Because dinosaurs are awesome...
I'd like to nominate T-Spinney's
Satanus!

Old September 15th, 2012, 03:58 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to nominate...

Trollbrute:
Wolfsbane, Shatterstar

Allyourpie:
Captain Marvel (Rambeau)

Gurei-ornery:
Baron Mordo

Karat:
Owl, Man-Thing, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady

LEIV:
Red Hood, Radioactive Man, Lockjaw, Scourge

Skeeter:
Mento, Hellcow

Smithy:
Crossbones, Sin, Robin II

Tornado:
Judge Anderson, Dark Judges, Satanus, Johnny Alpha

Yodaking:
Bronze Tiger, Beetle

Zettian:
Firestar, Black Tom Cassidy, Boom-Boom, Corsair, Raza

In all seriousness, I can't follow who can/can't design etc. Plus those who've upgraded to heroes, then left. Those who just aren't around anymore.

Is there a way we can create a list of nominatable (real word?) figures and update it?

Thanks
Old September 15th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Look in the OP of the PDP Streaky any and all designs in that list minus the ones listed as former write-ups are available to be nominated.
Old September 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Look in the OP of the PDP Streaky any and all designs in that list minus the ones listed as former write-ups are available to be nominated.
Yeah, but some of those people (Allyourpie) have vanished, some can't be nominated because they are/have/will be designing etc. Also, why not remove former write-ups if they're inelligible anyway?
Old September 15th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yeah, but some of those people (Allyourpie) have vanished, some can't be nominated because they are/have/will be designing etc. Also, why not remove former write-ups if they're inelligible anyway?
As to the first part, I say a Hero should really voice in on this, but my personal opinion on the matter is that Allies and Sidekicks are capable of determining who is active and who is not. As to who is eligible, the best way to check that is to check the previous votes, the past two wins being the most relevant, as well as what is currently being designed out here in the public, another thing that will help you in determining this is to check design points in the Ally/Sidekick Rewards Thread, though I wonder if it might not be a good idea to keep a list of design eligible Allies/Sidekicks in the OP here..

Now to your other question. Why not remove them? You may find a use for what is within them. I certainly did. I took what Johnny had for the Kree Soldier, Captain, and Colonel for a starting point and built from that. Looking at their old designs can give you power Ideas or simply just inspiration for how to look at a character in a different light.
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll echo everything Karat said and add a few things of my own.

First, those who have been promoted to Hero have their designs listed separately so it's not hard to see they're ineligible. As for inactive Allies, I wouldn't want to remove their designs in the case that they return. Plus, it's possible another Ally may want to borrow elements from one of those write-ups. Tracking who is and isn't active wouldn't be very easy, as most don't make any formal announcement when they leave. As far as I can tell, there are only 2 inactive Allies right now, anyway.

In the end, if you nominate a design that isn't eligible, we'll let you know and you can nominate another.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 15th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I hate to do this but I am going to have to remove Judge Death. His main powers need other Undead and with only two currently released I feel like there might not be enough to playtest with right now. Bats has promised me more Undead for Halloween.
The other Dark Judges will have to wait also until more dead walk the C3G'verse.

Satanus is so cuddly.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy