Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 11th, 2021, 11:11 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Do agree that Ghost Rider is a beautiful card. I appreciate your and co's efforts in HelmAverse Supers.
Old June 11th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

WOW... notice the capital letters in that “WOW”. Both Lil’Helm and I are absolutely thrilled with the look of that card. The artistic choice of border is bold but yet done so well that it fits and looks professionally done. Color me impressed. And of course the background and fog for the mini photo are just stellar.

I’ve pulled it up on my phone about a dozen times today just to look at it. Incredible.

We’ve decided to keep Large and agree that Black Knight should get the edit too. I’ll update the second post as soon as I get a chance.

A3n is the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Do agree that Ghost Rider is a beautiful card. I appreciate your and co's efforts in HelmAverse Supers.
Thanks for checking us out Longy. Feel free to stop in any time and feedback is always welcome.

By the way, we completed some play tests recently so there are more designs on the way. A few edits and redesigns (Titanium Man, Psycho-man, Abe Sapien, Liz Sherman, Falcon) have been sitting on the bench as have a few other long time minor leaguers. A few surprises bubbled up as I got my own artistic juices squeezed into the mix. Let’s just say that A3n is not the only one who can paint a pretty image. Matt Helm surprised himself. More to come, subscribe now.
Old June 14th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Believe it or not, we don't have ANY of those in our current various stages of design. And that's crazy because we have something like 15 new designs going right now...

Gh...
Lo...
Gr...
At...
An...
Ca...
Ma...
Ki...
De...
Jo...
Go...
Ca...
We...
Co...
An...

And then we have the rework designs of Falcon, Psycho-Man, Abe Sapien and Liz Sherman.
Ghost Rider
Green Lantern Corps
Deathstroke
Werewolf by Night
Colossus

So 5 out of 15 were produced. Geesh, the other 10 are nowhere close?!?!?
Some of them have hit brick walls. Others were initial ideas that have pretty much been tossed. A few may get a second life, I mean we have the minis ready to go!

Let me give you an image of some of the newcomers that may have jumped the line including:

Sa...
Sp...
In...
Mr...
Bl...
Sh...
US...
Be...

And the slight edit to Titanium Man.

Also, let's not forget the A3n designs of Starfire and Blackfire.

The weather is getting real nice over here but hopefully that doesn't stifle our creativity.
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:44 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sa...
Sp...
In...
Mr...
Bl...
Sh...
US...
Be...
Sandwich Man
Spider-Man II
Incognitus
Mr. Brightside
Blue Monday
Shhhh
USA! USA! USA!
Be Excellent to Each Other

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 15th, 2021, 06:21 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
& on the assumption you do go with large:
Hell, yeah! (had to be done)
Old June 15th, 2021, 06:51 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sa...Savage Dragon
Sp...Spider-Woman
In...Invincible
Mr...Mr Miracle
Bl...Black Widow
Sh...Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde
US...US Agent
Be...Ben Daimio
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Savage Dragon doesn't have an official Clix so I doubt Matt is going there. The others all seem like reasonable guessed. I hope he does Invincible, that'd be cool.
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Captain Underpants

Whoa... Streaky got 50% correct.

Nice!

Necro on the other hand, didn’t get any right but sure made us laugh.
Old June 15th, 2021, 08:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Nice!

Nicely done, streaky!

I was so sure it was Sandwich Man.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 16th, 2021, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:

Nice!

Nicely done, streaky!

I was so sure it was Sandwich Man.

Sandwich Man must have been one I missed
Old June 16th, 2021, 11:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Savage Dragon doesn't have an official Clix so I doubt Matt is going there.
I'm not too sure about that. Matt has been dropping hints about his creativity & painting lately. I would not be surprised to see a repaint on one of his cards coming up.
Old June 17th, 2021, 09:07 PM
Captain Underpants

After such great discussion I cannot leave you guys in any more suspense. I guess I will have to post the HelmAverse version of Sandwich Man tonight. Keep it tuned right here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations