Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post The Continuing the Journals Contest!

This contests purpose is to continue Heroscape's story in the way we all wished it could have been. The winners entry will be featured (forever), with the author's name, in this thread and their entry will be considered an 'official' journal entry. I encourage everyone to give it a go, you never know what talent you might be hiding . Also, please be sure to follow the guidelines below and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Have fun!

General Rules
1. Entries must be written from the point of view of Sgt. Drake Alexander.
2. Once you have PMd your entry to me, it is your final submission.
3. No more than one entry per participant. If you do create more than one entry, you will be responsible to choose which one you wish to submit.
4. Entries must be at least two paragraphs long, with each paragraph consisting of no less then five sentences.
5. You may not post your entry on heroscapers.com or reveal who the author is of a particular entry until after the winner has been announced.
6. The entry must be written on the fight with Utgar's soldiers vs. Alexander and his band (optionally you can add in Aquilla's troops to keep it more in flow with the journals), anything after that is up to you (the writer of the entry).
7. Most importantly- have fun!

Submission Guidelines
1. All submissions must follow all guidelines and not be in violation of the rules of this forum.
2. PM the entry to me. The PM must be titled: Journal Entry #47/ (insert screen name here)
3. Submissions may be sent up until September 23rd at midnight Eastern Standard time. If you have a time zone listed in your profile, then I will hold you to that time zone.

Winning
After the initial deadline for submitting entries, all entries that meet the requirements will (if necessary) be divided into as even as possible groups and be placed in separate polls. If more than one poll is necessary, the winner of each poll will be placed into a finalists poll. Whoever wins this poll will be declared the contest's winner.

Prize
As of the moment, honor and glory and remembrance for continuing on heroscape's story . *Also, your entry will be considered fannon (like in the way of C3V) and will be shown in this thread!

*pending

Voting
Anyone from the community is allowed to vote. When you vote in the poll, try to keep these things in mind (in order of personal importance for the purpose of these contests):
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of Heroscape?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with the current Journals?
3. Does the entry seem to have correct grammar and spelling?
4. Does it seem to flow well?

Edit: This is my first contest, so please tell me if I missed anything

Last edited by Fi Skirata; September 21st, 2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Continuing the Journals Contest!

Good idea for a contest, Fi. I'll be sure to stir my creative juices for this.
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old September 6th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Sweet,this is a great idea! I will enter. I have been wanting to do something after the last journal entrance. Now I have a reason.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

This sounds awsome I'd best get to work.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I've got time at school. I'm not the best writer but I'll at least try.
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm looking forward to reading others' takes on the journals continuation. Writing my entry was a fun way to spend an hour.
Old September 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow I might give this a shot... sounds fun!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 12th, 2012, 05:26 PM

Old September 12th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

About how many paged does it have to be?

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Archie

Similar to the other journals, it's linked in the first sentence of the OP. I don't think Fi has a required length (don't quote me on that).
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
4. Entries must be at least two paragraphs long, with each paragraph consisting of no less then five sentences.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games