Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 11th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker
Re: PreAugust PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Speculation & Informatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hey if the Red Wyrmling has a Hoarding type power that uses Treasure Glyphs, wouldn't it have to be an Uncommon Hero?
Not necessarily. He could simply gain +2 defense if he's standing on a treasure glyph. That would work well imo and would be a real pain for any hero trying to get the glyph.
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Quote:
Hey if the Red Wyrmling has a Hoarding type power that uses Treasure Glyphs, wouldn't it have to be an Uncommon Hero?
Not necessarily. He could simply gain +2 defense if he's standing on a treasure glyph. That would work well imo and would be a real pain for any hero trying to get the glyph.
That would work. Can Common Heroes even stand on Treasure Glyphs though?
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe squad members can stand on glyphs, so I would assume Common Heroes could as well.
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Quote:
That would work. Can Common Heroes even stand on Treasure Glyphs though?
Yes.
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well then that would be a great ability. I personally hope the Wyrmlings are Uncommon Heroes. I'd like then to have 4 lives so they are usable. I never use Common Heroes as anything more than a filler. (And RARELY use them as a filler.)
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:03 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BLOODY HECK...I was gone for a couple of days, and the entire set gets online? Man this is so disappointing. I don't get the base arguement, I saw no difference. I am so lost it's not even funny. Someone summarize please!!!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:06 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All your questions will soon be answered, in good time. Patience.
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:28 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Well, whoever in Hong Kong that bought the D2 certainly couldnt wait for truth...CURSE YOU EARLY RECIEVING SCAPER!!! My spec fun ruined...

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Now here you go.

Thought about starting a thread screaming previews, previews, previews...but figured I'd get flogged.

On topic, Ry mentioned this wave was laid out similar to the last. So wyrmlings are probably common; ogre, golem, mind flayer, werewolf lord-uncommon, squads-common, then the unique hero pack.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This thread is going to break 100 pages without a single card preview. Guess I will help it get there. I am so excited for the Warforged. Vydar needs a cheap melee squad, and a ranged one besides the Blastatrons that also fits that point range but is not based just on the soulborgs. They need to give us just one card, and we would be fine for a week. There would be so much speculation! I am dying to see what is in this new set. And I am resisting creating a new thread asking players what they would want in Wave 13, especially if it was classic. I am going to have to think about writing one up.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, are unique squads a thing of the past? EOV was a reissue.

The last unique squad we saw before that was the Retchets (which required a separate hero), and before that it was the Nakitas, 7 or 8 waves ago.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
This thread is going to break 100 pages without a single card preview. Guess I will help it get there. I am so excited for the Warforged. Vydar needs a cheap melee squad, and a ranged one besides the Blastatrons that also fits that point range but is not based just on the soulborgs. They need to give us just one card, and we would be fine for a week. There would be so much speculation! I am dying to see what is in this new set. And I am resisting creating a new thread asking players what they would want in Wave 13, especially if it was classic. I am going to have to think about writing one up.
Already here.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News