Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 7th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of TARDIS (Wheezing Groaning Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It should be limited to Large or smaller figures. A Huge figure shouldn't be occupying a Huge VDO.
Is there a mechanical issue with it? Thematically, I like the Tardis being able to materialize around a bigger object. (And thematically, there’s no object that would fit on a C3G board that also wouldn’t be able to fit inside a Tardis.) I know a Hige figure wouldn’t be able to enter a Huge vehicle normally, but does it break the system to have one appear in there?
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Biggest concern off the top of my head is other vehicles occupying the driver's space. But I suppose with cars being Large that's already a potential concern to figure out.

The biggest thing is it'd allow you to drop that whole large line of clarification on the map thread.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think you need an actual rule for things moving to the map, as currently it would be going on the card, correct? I have a feeling you may run into some weirdness with the control rules and figures rolling unblockables when leaving if they don't have super strength, but that may be a thing to wait and see in practice.

You're also gonna get mass destruction if the thing gets destroyed, as only one figure would be able to be placed currently.

The actual exit rules could cause weird mechanical issues because you're moving from map to map. Technically figures can't move when they exit, so you get some weird loop where they have to be on the exit space to exit, otherwise it takes 2 turns to get out. Though I now see there isn't a technical exit space, they just kinda leave.
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Biggest concern off the top of my head is other vehicles occupying the driver's space. But I suppose with cars being Large that's already a potential concern to figure out.
Huh yeah, I guess cars can technically operate the Tardis atm, which is obviously a bit weird but doesn't feel totally avoidable.

Quote:
The biggest thing is it'd allow you to drop that whole large line of clarification on the map thread.
I think I might just simplify that whole thing down to say that a Tardis can never be inside its own interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I think you need an actual rule for things moving to the map, as currently it would be going on the card, correct?
Good catch, thanks!

Quote:
I have a feeling you may run into some weirdness with the control rules and figures rolling unblockables when leaving if they don't have super strength, but that may be a thing to wait and see in practice.
Definitely a bit thematically wonky, since if the Tardis doors are locked, technically nobody should be able to exit at all, SS or not. But everything else going on is so complex that I'm willing to KISS on that aspect.

Quote:
You're also gonna get mass destruction if the thing gets destroyed, as only one figure would be able to be placed currently.
My thinking is if the enemy is determined to destroy a 13L/6D DO which is impervious to auto-destruction, you should have enough time to react to that. If you still have figures inside when the Tardis is destroyed, that's kinda on you at that point.

Quote:
The actual exit rules could cause weird mechanical issues because you're moving from map to map. Technically figures can't move when they exit, so you get some weird loop where they have to be on the exit space to exit, otherwise it takes 2 turns to get out. Though I now see there isn't a technical exit space, they just kinda leave.
Yeah, my thinking is the whole thing will feel a lot less finicky with no entrance/exit spaces. Willing to fiddle around with them, but it just seems like it'll make the whole design more cumbersome.
Old December 7th, 2020, 04:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I need to look at the VDO rules again. Seems we should just limit driving to Hero figures or something.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Just A Head

I like the current system where you can trade a whole sqaud's movement for 1 vehicle movement. Opens up some interesting stuff, like if we ever do HYDRA mechs or something.

And I guess theoretically, a small mech (like Krang's body armor) would be able to drive a car or something like that.
Old December 7th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, wouldn't want to restrict VDOs to heroes. Letting Beat Cops and Street Thugs get into police or get-away cars is too much of a thing to lose.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 7th, 2020, 06:11 PM

I guess the biggest interpretation in the VDO rules is this:

Do VDOs move normally? Because moving a VDO happens instead of moving normally. So for a VDO to drive a VDO, you'd have to have the driver of the first VDO give up their normal movement and then give up that VDO's movement to drive the second VDO. But do VDOs actually have "normal" movement?

Old December 7th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I guess the biggest interpretation in the VDO rules is this:

Do VDOs move normally? Because moving a VDO happens instead of moving normally. So for a VDO to drive a VDO, you'd have to have the driver of the first VDO give up their normal movement and then give up that VDO's movement to drive the second VDO. But do VDOs actually have "normal" movement?
Can't we just... say that Vehicles can't drive Vehicles? Seems simplest here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 7th, 2020, 06:18 PM

Probably?

Old December 8th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of TARDIS (VOTE for Initial)

I think that sounds like a conversation for another thread.

I'd like to call a VOTE for Initial Playtesting for the TARDIS and TARDIS Interior.

Also, any idea at all on point cost for this thing? Vehicle stuff is hard. I feel like it's worth more than the Batmobile, just looking at what the both of them can do. Maybe start at 260, and just feel it out from there?
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of TARDIS (VOTE for Initial)

Yea
Not sure it is worth that much. Maybe 200.
It has no offense and a one time defensive power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library