Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 20th, 2009, 10:01 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A New Threat-Chapter 19

Nice one!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 20th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Nice one!
Thanks, gorthan! I can't believe you're still a fan, since you posted the first time way back in October.
Old March 20th, 2009, 12:37 PM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Nice one!
Thanks, gorthan! I can't believe you're still a fan, since you posted the first time way back in October.

I could say the same about you and my fanfics!

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:34 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Wow, Drake is such an idiot. So, Ulgrath turns, like, evil? Interesting...

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDAR88 View Post
Wow, Drake is such an idiot. So, Ulgrath turns, like, evil? Interesting...
Would you help a crazed, bloodthirsty alien? And yes, Ulgrath has turned pretty nasty.
Old March 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Chapter 20

Only one more chapter! I'm so happy!

Arnot ran pell-mell through the forest, the energy stored in his weapon healing his back, and giving him the strength and speed to stay ahead of Ulgrath. Barely. The alien pursued him relentlessly, the thought of killing Arnot burning throughout his entire body. A sigh of relief escaped from the general; the helicopter was in sight. With super-human strength, he leapt for the chopper, landing on the loading bay. The Spartan warriors looked at him. “KILL THE ALIEN!” he screamed. A soldier whipped out a rifle. “Yes sir,” he grunted as he aimed for his quarry. He paused. Ulgrath had disappeared. “Where’d he go?” The forest was silent, no alien in sight. “He’s here, and I want him dead. You! Search for him.” Arnot whispered. He turned to the pilot. “Take off.” The large helicopter slowly lifted into the air, blades beginning to pick up speed. Within minutes, it was out of sight, with Arnot, 3 soldiers, the pilot, and one unwanted passenger.

The Moltarn Sea was in the middle of its fury, the lava had gone miles inland during the storms, decimating the terrain. Dotting the entire sea were islands, basically large volcanoes. The seas had a long history. For centuries ships, protected by magic, had traversed it, bringing silks and spices to various villages and towns. 100 years ago, a great war had been fought. The victor, Migol, was crowned king of Valhalla, and whose tomb was rumored to hold vast treasures. A lone helicopter landed on a volcanic island.

Arnot stepped out of the ship pausing as he looked around. “Try and contact the fleet now. We might be able to reach them here.” The pilot touched his microphone, then shook his head. “No contact sir.” An ear-piercing scream! Arnot whirled around, and saw one of his soldiers standing stock-still, five serrated claws sprouting from his chest. He fell to the floor, revealing…..Arnot’s worst nightmare. Ulgrath had turned coal black, with red, maniac eyes, and sharp teeth pulled back in a ghastly grin. The two other Spartan warriors lay behind the alien, slowly disintegrating in a boiling pool of lava. Drawing out his pistol, the pilot aimed for his head. Ulgrath was next to him in an instant, cracking his neck back. “It’s just you and me, general,” he spat out hungrily. “This is where it ends.”
Old March 26th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Re: A New Threat-Chapter 20

Finally got done, sorry if it was a bit bad towards the end, but I just lost all of my creativity.

Arnot stood still, trying desperately to think. There was no way out. It was kill or be killed. He lifted his arm to shoot at….nothing. Ulgrath had disappeared. “I know you’re here, alien,” he shouted, gaining courage once again. He walked over to the helicopter and grabbed a long, metal case out of the compartment. Unsnapping the clips, he opened it and lifted up a gravity hammer. “Let’s just finish this, scum bag!” A chuckle to his left, and Ulgrath appeared again, like a wraith from a red mist. Charging up the hammer, Arnot ran forward, then smashed the weapon into the ground, knocking his opponent off of his feet. Ulgrath was up in a second, and he leapt at the general, only to be knocked back once again. He got up again, and was knocked down once more. Arnot raised his energy drainer, firing it by flexing his muscles. A cold, numbing pain began to envelop Ulgrath.

Cold, so cold….I can’t do…this…Ulgrath collapsed, panting heavily as the life left him, second by second. Arnot was walking toward him, talking about something. Ulgrath couldn’t hear him. The general was right above him, a malicious grin on his scarred face. A sudden fire flared up in him; this was not the way he was supposed to die, by the hand of his most hated enemy.

“How does it feel, Ulgrath, knowing you’re about to die?” Arnot cut off the energy drainage, and raised his gravity hammer, aiming right for the alien’s chest. “I’m not one to waste words, so let’s finish this now, shall we?” He gasped in pain, his entire right hand had been snapped off, and the severed hand was in Ulgrath’s jaws. Cursing, he fell to his knees. Ulgrath stood above him, panting. “I do not waste words either.” He lifted the general up, crushing his chest, before dropping him into the lava below. Arnot looked up at his foe, pain and puzzlement on his face, before he disappeared into the fire. Ulgrath nodded, and then walked to the helicopter. Soon, he would be back into the forests and swamps, and he would make Drake, and the rest of the scumbags pay for their foolishness….

THE END
Old March 26th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Finally got done, sorry if it was a bit bad towards the end, but I just lost all of my creativity.

Arnot stood still, trying desperately to think. There was no way out. It was kill or be killed. He lifted his arm to shoot at….nothing. Ulgrath had disappeared. “I know you’re here, alien,” he shouted, gaining courage once again. He walked over to the helicopter and grabbed a long, metal case out of the compartment. Unsnapping the clips, he opened it and lifted up a gravity hammer. “Let’s just finish this, scum bag!” A chuckle to his left, and Ulgrath appeared again, like a wraith from a red mist. Charging up the hammer, Arnot ran forward, then smashed the weapon into the ground, knocking his opponent off of his feet. Ulgrath was up in a second, and he leapt at the general, only to be knocked back once again. He got up again, and was knocked down once more. Arnot raised his energy drainer, firing it by flexing his muscles. A cold, numbing pain began to envelop Ulgrath.

Cold, so cold….I can’t do…this…Ulgrath collapsed, panting heavily as the life left him, second by second. Arnot was walking toward him, talking about something. Ulgrath couldn’t hear him. The general was right above him, a malicious grin on his scarred face. A sudden fire flared up in him; this was not the way he was supposed to die, by the hand of his most hated enemy.

“How does it feel, Ulgrath, knowing you’re about to die?” Arnot cut off the energy drainage, and raised his gravity hammer, aiming right for the alien’s chest. “I’m not one to waste words, so let’s finish this now, shall we?” He gasped in pain, his entire right hand had been snapped off, and the severed hand was in Ulgrath’s jaws. Cursing, he fell to his knees. Ulgrath stood above him, panting. “I do not waste words either.” He lifted the general up, crushing his chest, before dropping him into the lava below. Arnot looked up at his foe, pain and puzzlement on his face, before he disappeared into the fire. Ulgrath nodded, and then walked to the helicopter. Soon, he would be back into the forests and swamps, and he would make Drake, and the rest of the scumbags pay for their foolishness….

THE END

Interesting. Very interesting.........I can't seem to find a clapping smilie.....Does this work for you?

Old March 26th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:

Interesting. Very interesting.........I can't seem to find a clapping smilie.....Does this work for you?
Yeah, thanks for the compliment. I intend to write a sequal in the future, when I feel up to it, or at least until I can write betterer.
Old March 26th, 2009, 05:50 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation
Re: A New Threat-Final Chapter

Nice ending to a nice story. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to the possible sequal.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old March 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Re: A New Threat-Final Chapter

Thanks! Right now, I'm going to continue with my 'Patriot Games' on and off, so I may begin writing next year. Until then, see y'all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction