Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM

Gray18784 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Mario and friends

Hello I hope to make some custom cards for the following. I would like some help on power and other stats. I be doing both side of the cards.

Goodies
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Toad

Baddies
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser
Boo
Donkey Kong

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Mario and friends

If you can give some kind of rough Idea where to start, that would help those who would help you. Without some Idea where you want to go we can't really help you get there.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM

I would say that if you ever played the game those are from you would have a good idea. I try and come some infomation it I find any. I in the middle of making 20 plus card for a friend. So any help please.

Thanks
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:25 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Donkey Kong isnt real considered a bad guy anymore Id put him in the Goddies list and put Petey Pirahnah in the bad guy list, just a suggestion.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Hi thanks for your reply and letting me know. The problem is I need to work out what stats best to use for those figure. I have a new list of the one I am working on. Those are not really going to be played with other heroscape figures. This is just going to be a fun little game that just going to use the figures below.

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Toad
Toadette
King Bowser
Bowser Jr
Koopa Trooper
Goomba
Wario
Waluigi
Boo
Lakitu
Birdo

Please help me if you can. Thanks
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Donkey Kong isnt real considered a bad guy anymore Id put him in the Goddies list and put Petey Pirahnah in the bad guy list, just a suggestion.
Since when is Donkey Kong evil? He hasn't been for 60 years! Peety Pirahna is encountered in many games, never as good though. This is a good idea, but you need a starting point.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:37 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In the original Donkey Kong game you had to recue Marios woman from him.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:59 PM

Ok I thing the best idea is to startwith is to list the power those characters had in the games. I will post some ideas later when I have some. But if you can get started with the power they had in their game that would help.

Thanks
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:54 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Gray18784, it might be best if you started the ball rolling by posting some designs first. We all like helping with each other's homework around here, but no one is just going to do all the work for you.

Welcome to the site!
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:04 AM

Here's something I threw together real quick...maybe it will help you get your creative juices flowing.

Old July 6th, 2010, 05:29 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

On the card under WINDUP PUNCH, I think you meant "does not move", you have "does move".

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:04 AM

Your right, I was a little tired when I made him up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations