Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 8th, 2008, 01:24 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
Help Please, Map for 4 Players

I have a problem. I can't seem to make a map that my friends like, and the maps in the downloads don't fit with what I have. I was wondering if some people here would mind making some good maps for me? If you want I can make it a contest.

Can somebody help?

Last edited by Malechi; June 8th, 2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Removed "Contest" Notice
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:25 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Help please.

It'd be helpfull if you listed the sets you have.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:27 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

ok
4 RotV
1 SotM
2 Rttff
2 VW
1 FotA
1 TT

I need a 4 player map. I have virtual scape.
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:21 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You've got a ton of sets and you can't find anything? Did you even try looking?

Here's one I found.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=379

You can always modify a 2-player map to have bigger start zones, then have a team start in each. 4- Player free-for all maps will be much harder to find.
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

You have lots of water you could do what I did. I made a waterfall leading up towards the castle door. You also have a couple bridges to add to your castle. also 4 RotV! that gives you a lot of possibilities.

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:30 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

HEROSCAPE MAP DATABASE

Might help a little bit.

-insert signature here-
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:11 AM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

With that many sets you probably want to build up rather than out. Star at level 1 on one side but the on the other side have a much higher level. Just get creative.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose

Last edited by its me lol; June 13th, 2008 at 04:15 PM.
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
I have a problem. I can't seem to make a map that my friends like, and the maps in the downloads don't fit with what I have. I was wondering if some people here would mind making some good maps for me? If you want I can make it a contest.

Can somebody help?
Ormus' advice: Be creative. Take all your sets and just make something. If you are having trouble sifting through every one elses work, you should probably just try to create your own through some trial and error....
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post

Can somebody help?
Ormus' advice: Be creative. Take all your sets and just make something. If you are having trouble sifting through every one elses work, you should probably just try to create your own through some trial and error....
I have no problem making maps, I have problems making maps that my friends like to play. You may say something like "tell your friend to make one" or "let them deal with it". The problem is if I let them make one we don't get to play(takes some time and they don't come over often), and if I say "just deal with it" then they don't enjoy the game.

Also we like free-for-all games.

this is the type of board I make. It looks cool but when playing it ends up 2 vs. 2 on each side of the board, or no one tries to take the castle.

Last edited by Trav11111; June 8th, 2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old June 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Looks like an awesome map to me!!! What's not to like? You have some picky friends guy....
Old June 8th, 2008, 12:42 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

I'm making something with 4 ROTV and 2 rttff for 4 players now. It's not as large as that though.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 8th, 2008, 12:46 PM

That's fine. Smaller maps are easier to move on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios