Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2008, 11:51 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
Unofficial Map Request Thread

i'd like a map for 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM, and 1 TT
i'd like it for either 2, 3, 4, or 5 players
if i can get a map for all number of players, that'd be great

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old March 24th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: map request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footlad79
i'd like a map for 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM, and 1 TT
i'd like it for either 2, 3, 4, or 5 players
if i can get a map for all number of players, that'd be great
This is a map called Polar ridge by Nadious! It uses what you asked for!
http://heroscape.catalystradio.com/pdf/polarridge.pdf

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:31 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
And while we're asking for maps, does anyone know of a map that use just 1 RotV(no expansions) and 1 Marvel MS?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:12 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey, maybe we could make this a site for map requests. People could post request using specific sets, themes, or scenarios. As far as the Marvel+MS map, there is at least one in the marvel book,right?

I also have a request:1 rotv 1 sotm 2 rttff and a lava. Lava is optional and one rttff can be dropped, if it makes things better. 1 castle can be added too.
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy
Hey, maybe we could make this a site for map requests. People could post request using specific sets, themes, or scenarios. As far as the Marvel+MS map, there is at least one in the marvel book,right?

I also have a request:1 rotv 1 sotm 2 rttff and a lava. Lava is optional and one rttff can be dropped, if it makes things better. 1 castle can be added too.
Grudge Road

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
There is one or two, but they're pretty lousy, and they don't do any with both Marvel and RotV, just Marvel.

And I think you mean "thread for map requests," not "site."

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
Could someone help my find a large, cool looking map using up to 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 of each terrain set, and 3 FotAK? Thanks!

p.s.-I nominate this or a similar thread to be stickied.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old March 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
that first map I got couldn't be used with just 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM, and 1 TT, still need one with just those sets

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:32 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footlad79
that first map I got couldn't be used with just 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM, and 1 TT, still need one with just those sets
It was for Einar's Puppy.
I don't have any with SOTM and TT.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:51 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Fooflesnort
Could someone help my find a large, cool looking map using up to 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 of each terrain set, and 3 FotAK? Thanks!

whoa...do you know how hard that is going to be? I found some good ones that use all the sets, but not to that specific extent.I got a good one using 6 rotv and more then one of many terrain sets
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:35 AM

ImhotepMagi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think a map request thread, with an index of the maps by sets used on the first page, is a brilliant idea. Some of us love to build, but don't have the time to experiment for hours with setups. And those of us who love to build and have way too much time on their hands get to show off a little.

And while we're asking for maps, how about 1 RotV, 1 FF and 1 VW?

"Someone just posted a poster in our lobby that said, "Wanted: 18-30 Year Olds With ADD/ADHD."

"Oh yeah, what do they need them for?"

"I don't know, I didn't finish reading it."
Old March 25th, 2008, 08:39 AM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Fooflesnort

whoa...do you know how hard that is going to be? I found some good ones that use all the sets, but not to that specific extent.I got a good one using 6 rotv and more then one of many terrain sets
It doesn't need to use all the sets, I just want something big using only terrain I own.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios