Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 27th, 2008, 09:00 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Tournament Awards and Trophies-GENCON 08 Trophies on Page 1

After seeing my work on the trophies for Beantown Beatdown and Saratoga Slugfest, I was approached by Grungebob who asked me "What would you say if I asked you to make some trophies for Gencon?" My response was "How many do you want?". He never gave me a number (I think he would have been happy with 1 or 2) but I decided to make one for each event.

This isn't my best work as I did not have alot of time but I think everyone will be pleased. There may or may not be trophies for the General Wars top performer for each general if I find the time to get them done.

So without further adieu ... here are pics of the trophies in their final/near-final form.

Mindshakle

Dragon Wars

Capture Raelin

Unique Hero

Classic Draft (Can anyone tell what this one is based on?)

Above Cursed Lands

Jumpstart

Power Of One

Heat of Battle

GenCon 08 Championship

Last edited by Onacara; August 3rd, 2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: GENCON TROPHIES ADDED
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Tournament Awards and Trophies

Ive posted this a few times but I gave these out at my Roll Shields Or Die Tourney

Old May 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

A while back we put together a kind of traveling trophy--Mimring painted gold and mounted on some wood blocks. It hasn't traveled anywhere, though, so I wonder if we should start doing battle more often...
Old May 29th, 2008, 12:48 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

This was our trophy for this year's Track Town Throwdown. It is also sitting on the massive grass mat that MegadeV ended up taking home as a prize.
Old July 7th, 2008, 06:57 PM
has been BANNED

Ok here are some pics of the first prize trophy for this weekends Saratoga Slugfest.

Old July 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool thread, Onacara.

Rep+ when I can.
Old July 7th, 2008, 07:09 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Cool thread, Onacara.

Rep+ when I can.
Thanks..

BTW here is the 12 and Under trophy from the Beantown Beatdown IV in its final state.... (Yes that is Mimring sitting on top of a can of beans)

Old July 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

The little scale on the upper right hand of the post allows you to then give rep.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 7th, 2008, 08:09 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
The little scale on the upper right hand of the post allows you to then give rep.
I think he meant he gave away too much rep so he has to wait till it recharges.
Old July 7th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

oooooo ok, anyhow you should make special cards for trophy figures. That is if they arent on a special base. Like if you used Nights of Weston, you could give them a special ability called steel sword. Which increases their attack and stuff like that. Just an idea.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 8th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is what we use for our tournaments. But instead of it being a one time thing, it is the same trophy used every time, like the Stanley Cup, or something. We do this since it is only about 8 friends that we have tournaments with. So far we've only actually had two tournaments with it, but its a highly sought after prize.

The Hero Cup
(Sorry for the crappy pics; crappy camera)

Old July 8th, 2008, 10:48 AM
has been BANNED

Well apparently my trophy making skills have not gone unnoticed as I have been approached to work on some very special trophies. So it looks like I am going to be busy for awhile. I have to finish the trophy for Islandscape and then get these other ones built and painted so if you do not see me online you know I am in the workshop.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions