Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 19th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

I really like imgur myself.
Old July 19th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

abloa.de is another option. It's German but is easy enough to figure out.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

I'm finding that I can't link to PB pics anymore. None of the cards for Matt Helm that I created are showing up anymore.

Anybody know of any other free image hosting sites?
I just noticed this, too. Even though I don't post here much or get to play around with Heroscape, it is still one of my passions and something I plan on getting back to. Seeing our collaboration cards wiped from these forums made me gasp. I don't think I have high quality saved images of all the cards on my current mac... hopefully I have them on a flash drive somewhere.

Anyway, Maybe I need to find a good hosting site or re-up my subscription here... but I would worry about everyone jamming up the speed if the gallery suddenly got flooded. Either way, I can't expect good ol' @A3n to host these card images forever. Mr Helm needs to get off of his old lazy arse and do something.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:

I'm finding that I can't link to PB pics anymore. None of the cards for Matt Helm that I created are showing up anymore.

I just noticed this, too. Even though I don't post here much or get to play around with Heroscape, it is still one of my passions and something I plan on getting back to. Seeing our collaboration cards wiped from these forums made me gasp. I don't think I have high quality saved images of all the cards on my current mac... hopefully I have them on a flash drive somewhere.

Anyway, Maybe I need to find a good hosting site or re-up my subscription here... but I would worry about everyone jamming up the speed if the gallery suddenly got flooded. Either way, I can't expect good ol' @A3n to host these card images forever. Mr Helm needs to get off of his old lazy arse and do something.
Unless his recent computer problems have impacted it, I'm sure A3n has a backup. He's usually really good about that. If not I know I have several Helms cards on my drive I could dig up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Unless his recent computer problems have impacted it, I'm sure A3n has a backup. He's usually really good about that. If not I know I have several Helms cards on my drive I could dig up.
Yeah I have all the jpg's of the cards & the original psd files. I just can't do anything with them at the moment. I might have to legitimately purchase PS to get their assistance .
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I have all the jpg's of the cards & the original psd files. I just can't do anything with them at the moment. I might have to legitimately purchase PS to get their assistance .
I refuse to succumb to their (and generally everyone's) subscription model brand of software. I'll stick with my cs6 for as long as it last.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree, do not give in to subscription rates. I'm going to look at my back up drives to see if I have all of the jpgs. If I'm missing any, I'll shoot you a note and maybe you can email me.

I'll find some way of hosting photos and I'll get them back up here one way or another.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:37 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

great news Matt!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I see you all are discussing jpgs and psds here. I recently went to print some cards off the xminus card printer and some publicly released stuff is missing and a few others were not legible due to discoloration (Deadshot and Emma Frost, off the top of my head). Anyone know how to fix this?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I see you all are discussing jpgs and psds here. I recently went to print some cards off the xminus card printer and some publicly released stuff is missing and a few others were not legible due to discoloration (Deadshot and Emma Frost, off the top of my head). Anyone know how to fix this?
I can check it from our end and make sure there isn't an issue with the files. If you remember any more let me know. I'm subscribed to the X-2 thread just for this reason. Just post cards that have issues in that thread in the future and hopefully it can be fixed.

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@japes Well, I also noticed that some cards are missing from the public release, at least in the figure directory, which is what I use. Offhand I remember Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) is missing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
A Man of Taste

@Spidey'tilIDie
The latest releases have been added to X-2 as well as two missing Batgirls...I must have missed them originally as they weren't where they were suppose to be.

Checked Emma and Deadshot and they look fine on the backend. I've never actually used the X-2 printer so I'll see if I can reproduce your results from the front end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy