Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 25th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Baron Mordo - Final Editing

Go for it.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You don't need to wait on art for the spells, but I'd think you have to see Mordo through here before you can move on.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I know that's the usual proceeding - I was just wondering if an exception could be made this one time so I have a better chance of getting it in for the magic release.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I should be able to get Mordo done tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I should be able to get Mordo done tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
That'd be awesome! What were you thinking for the background and comic? I know I put quite a few options up.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think I started his card, but I'm not sure what I have thus far. From those 2 options you have for the comic, the one where it has the pink magic is more likely. Don't recall doing the mini background yet so whichever you prefer let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

If I started it and did the figure already, I should have it to japes in the next couple of hours once I'm home from work. If I haven't started it, it'll be tomorrow.
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Hard as ice

Any of the backgrounds could work, but I particularly like these:

This'd be pretty cool, too, though maybe better for a Dormammu card?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd save full-on Dark Dimension psychedelic Steve Ditko stuff for the actual Dark Dimension natives.

Some quick edits:

Quote:
HYPNOTIC ARTS
When Baron Mordo defends against a normal attack from a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces, if he has any excess shields, the attacking Hero has the Hypnotized personality instead of what is listed on its Army Card for the remainder of the round.

HYPNOTIC CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Baron Mordo, you may choose a Unique Hero with the Hypnotized personality. Take temporary control of the chosen Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of that turn, control of that Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Hypnotic Control. All Order Markers that were on that Hero's card will stay on the card, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

DARK ARTS EMPOWERMENT
When attacking with Baron Mordo, you may add 1 to his Attack number for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card and the cards of Hell Lords you control. If you do, at the end of Baron Mordo's turn, roll an unblockable attack die against Baron Mordo.

May as well page @Viegon
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I'd save full-on Dark Dimension psychedelic Steve Ditko stuff for the actual Dark Dimension natives.

Some quick edits:

Quote:
HYPNOTIC ARTS
When Baron Mordo defends against a normal attack from a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces, if he has any excess shields, the attacking Hero has the Hypnotized personality instead of what is listed on its Army Card for the remainder of the round.

HYPNOTIC CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Baron Mordo, you may choose a Unique Hero with the Hypnotized personality. Take temporary control of the chosen Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of that turn, control of that Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Hypnotic Control. All Order Markers that were on that Hero's card will stay on the card, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

DARK ARTS EMPOWERMENT
When attacking with Baron Mordo, you may add 1 to his Attack number for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card and the cards of Hell Lords you control. If you do, at the end of Baron Mordo's turn, roll an unblockable attack die against Baron Mordo.

May as well page @Viegon
Looks good. My only thought is that I thought we more commonly used "if any excess shields are rolled" as opposed to "if he has any excess shields"; but I'm struggling to find any good examples at the moment.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I think the "rolled" wording is a little more common, but I've started avoiding it just in case of powers adding auto-shields/skulls. Don't think there's any easy way to get Mordo auto-shields, off the top of my head, but you never know.
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Ah, I see. In that case, I think "if there are any excess shields" would sound a little better than "if he has any excess shields".

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I know that's the usual proceeding - I was just wondering if an exception could be made this one time so I have a better chance of getting it in for the magic release.
What I would advise in this situation is to use your workshop thread to polish that design while you wait and then when Mordo is put on deck you can start up the thread with a more polished closer to finished design.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library