Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 11th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?
Re: Heroes of History: (Another Custom Project Proposal)

How about George Washington, king Richard the lion heart, and Joan of arc
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrok The Elementalist View Post
How about George Washington, king Richard the lion heart, and Joan of arc
George Washington would be great. IMO, another squad of soldiers to compliment the 4th Mass and some common hero and/or uncommon hero Colonial officers.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:27 AM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I like the idea of a Joan of Arc, and we could make some French soldiers as a squad for her. I also think that mac122's ideas are correct. Upon further thought Ike would fit in better with the GI's and MacArthur for the Marines. As for the Japenese I am having a mental block right now, but they did have a pertenent General in WWII, just can't remember his name.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:30 AM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

I am glad you like george washington, and joan of arc!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34087 my custom thread

if Master of the hunt is a large then the hulk should be to
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:46 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

I think Joan of Arc would be a great compliment to French Knights.

As for the calvary themselves:

Confederate/Union Calvary Possiblity
$35 bucks for twevle miniatures, which would ammount up to four squads. (Note, probaly unpainted)

French Knight Possibilities
Witht the minimum order of 15 Euro, the total price in American Dollars adds up to About $40 for 4 painted squads of three.
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion of Weston View Post
I like the idea of a Joan of Arc, and we could make some French soldiers as a squad for her. I also think that mac122's ideas are correct. Upon further thought Ike would fit in better with the GI's and MacArthur for the Marines. As for the Japenese I am having a mental block right now, but they did have a pertenent General in WWII, just can't remember his name.
I'm not as familiar with Japanese field generals - that'll take some more research. Tojo was the head of the military and basically ran the country during the war, but he wasn't really a field general.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:43 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I know Tojo but I have done a lot of research on WWII so I know that there was a field general for the Japenese. I believe he was a major, his name was Tomitaro Horii. He ordered most of the Pacific fronts for the Japanese. I think it would be worth our time to make some French Knights to use with Joan of Arc. I already have some stats for the knights and Joan of Arc, just let me know if your interested the stats at this time.

in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:20 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of History: Disscussion Thread.

Okay.

I'll get the ball rolling again.

I vote to work on Joan of Arc as our first custom.
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Yes, a Joan of Arc, my favorite historic character ever. I have some stats already planned for her if you would like to know them.

in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM

I just wanted to see if anyone was still interested in this.

On another note, I have an idea for Joan of Arc

A Perfect Matyr
When Joan of Arc is destroyed by an opponenet's figure, you may increase the attack of all figures you control by 1 for the rest of the game.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:09 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

A Perfect Matyr
When Joan of Arc is destroyed by an opponenet's figure, you may increase the attack of all figures you control by 1 for the rest of the game.
I think I would change that to Defence. She is a Matyr so why would it increase attack. Not to mention the Omnicrons with that. Wow. It is a little on the strong for some units that really don't need it. Even if it was Defence than the rats have six. On a second note how about this

Quote:
A Perfect Matyr
Quote:

When Joan of Arc is destroyed by an opponenets figure all hero's that follow Jandar gain 1 defence for the rest of the game.
Or for the rest of the round.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:10 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

A Perfect Matyr
I think I would change that to Defence. She is a Matyr so why would it increase attack. Not to mention the Omnicrons with that. Wow. It is a little on the strong for some units that really don't need it. Even if it was Defence than the rats have six. On a second note how about this

Quote:
A Perfect Matyr
When Joan of Arc is destroyed by an opponenets figure all hero's that follow Jandar gain 1 defence.
Or for the rest of the round.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum