Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old September 21st, 2023, 05:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (X-Force) - Playtesting

Happy with where the card is at, just not 100% on the points matching the card. We can try to keep an eye on it as we test other X-Force designs prior to release. I only worry about a future X-Force card taking a hit as a result. So future X-Force cards should be tested both with and without her. If they feel balanced without her and win easily with her, we'll know she's still a little too good for the points. If they are looking good with or without her, then she's good to go as well.
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think with the amount of things we toggled since the last test, one more to verify the cost probably makes sense

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2023, 06:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I agree with Bats.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with Bats.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 01:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So future X-Force cards should be tested both with and without her. If they feel balanced without her and win easily with her, we'll know she's still a little too good for the points. If they are looking good with or without her, then she's good to go as well.
For sure. That will definitely happen. There are lots of variations of X-Force that I'll personally be testing out when I do Cable and Wolverine with lots of figures that cross over.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:27 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Makes sense to keep an eye on her when testing others, can always move her to On Hold when she's "done" just in case. She provides a lot of utility and she's arguably the easiest to take out in the faction with no healing or defensive power, so she'll have a big target on her.

Anyone have a desire to run a couple tests here? Can probably sneak some in myself tomorrow, but happy to let someone else mess with her if they'd like to.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I can try and get a feel for things with her. Probably wouldn't be till sometime Sunday though.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Makes sense to keep an eye on her when testing others, can always move her to On Hold when she's "done" just in case. She provides a lot of utility and she's arguably the easiest to take out in the faction with no healing or defensive power, so she'll have a big target on her.

Anyone have a desire to run a couple tests here? Can probably sneak some in myself tomorrow, but happy to let someone else mess with her if they'd like to.
No real reason to put her on hold. Nothing will get released yet and if she's on deck it will make it easier to test her more later.

Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:54 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Karat! That's fine there's no rush.

And regarding putting her on hold, that's fine then as long as there's potential to edit her after she's on deck. I don't imagine X-Force will be released in the next wave anyway.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:59 AM

Alex's tests are in! Didn't get to sending them the updated design, been a bit too busy, so this was Psylocke back when she still had range + 5 attack, could Lock the Pain on her own wounds, etc. Going by their questions on discord they'd begun playing the games as we were discussing things anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12
Here are the tests! Sorry for the delay, had to get over the fear that my rust was going to mess up the tests lol

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Psylocke (X-Force)

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (225), Thing (325) (1000) VS Psylocke (240), Cyclops (240), Warpath (260), Archangel (260) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: Black Canary (220), Green Arrow (210), Green Lantern (300), Hawkwoman (260) (990) VS Psylocke (240), Iron Man (270), X-23 (220), Warpath (260) (990)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cost seems fair with the role she has in the faction. She seems balanced to me. Not overpowered, but it is satisfying whenever her powers come into play. Obviously a draftable option given the X-Force synergy.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun piece, can definitely have a good payout if you strategize well, which I feel I could've done a better job of as I’m quite rusty . I especially like the combo of her, X-23 and Iron Man. It feels great when you can get X-23 hot. Great piece and start to a faction, can’t wait to see more!
Old September 30th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I can try and get a feel for things with her. Probably wouldn't be till sometime Sunday though.
Is this still in the works or should we open up a slot for her?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2023, 12:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Is this still in the works or should we open up a slot for her?
Got busy last week but Skin and I were talking about tomorrow sometime hitting this together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database