Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 16th, 2017, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Domino

The Book of Domino

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 54
X-FORCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alt Comic Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Deadpool Booster set.
Its name and name number are Domino/#027.
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Deadpool Gravity Feed set.
Its name and name number are Domino/#209.
Character Bio - Domino is a mutant with the ability to subconsciously and psionically initiate random telekinetic acts that affect probability in her favor by making improbable (but not impossible) things occur within her line of sight, thus causing her to have "good luck" and her opponents to have "bad luck." This "probability field" phenomenon can be anything from an enemy's equipment failure to hitting just the right switch with a stray shot to shut down an overloading nuclear reactor. The full extent of her powers is still unknown. Domino is also a superb marksman with various firearms, highly skilled athlete, excellent swimmer, and adept in the use of explosives. She has extensive training in various armed combat techniques and the martial arts, with Olympic-gold level athletic and acrobatic ability. She also seems to be fluent in multiple languages. Domino wears body armor of unknown composition and carries conventional firearms. (wiki)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Yodaking
  • Second playtest: Ronin - # of reroll dice reduced from 3 to 2 after these tests
  • Third playtest: Arkham
  • Fourth playtest: Ronin
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Japes

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:00 PM. Reason: png
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Domino (Neena Thurman)

NAME = DOMINO
SECRET IDENTITY = NEENA THURMAN
SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 225

PROBABILITY MANIPULATION

When Domino rolls attack or defense dice, she may re-roll up to 2 of the dice once. When an opponent rolls a 20-sided die for a special power or glyph that targets Domino, you may subtract 2 from the roll.

COMBAT TRAINING 1
When Domino attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 1 to her Attack number. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, Domino may attack one additional time.

ACROBATIC DODGE

After rolling defense dice, you may move Domino one space for each shield rolled. Domino does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Acrobatic Dodge.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 26th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:33 PM
C3G Landlord

We work-shopped this just recently so I think we are at a place where everyone is generally happy with the design. I'll post up some art pics soon, not sure what the background for the mini should be though. Maybe a city street or something? Speaking of mini's, since I believe there a a couple of options, anyone have a preference?

I have this one, so I know I can get pics of it:

Then there are these other options that I don't have but someone else might:
A.
B.
C.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have the third one (AKA B.). It's pretty nice looking and has two guns as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have B.

It might be a good idea to amend Combat Training to Combat Training 1. I've thought about doing a very similar power for Outlaw, but I think I'd want a +2 to Attack there.

Already weighed in on this one while it was being workshopped, still dig it. Gotta keep an eye on her survivability, since she's the first-ever 4-Defense character (that I can think of, anyway) with a one-shield-blocks-all-damage effect.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Art options:

I know it would be quite different than the art we have used for other cards but I'm really digging B for some reason. It just speaks to me. After that I like D once you crop out most of the other people, but that one too has a different look to it than most comic art.

A.
B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Proportion-wise A works best...not digging B. She's known more for dodging bullets not being bullet ridden.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 19th, 2017 at 12:40 AM. Reason: auto correct...should have been dodging not "dad going"
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Domino (Neena Thurman) Breathing Period

Any thoughts from the CRB?
@dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1
Old November 20th, 2017, 08:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Definitely some frightening combo potential here, with a defensive power that strongly benefits from extra dice, and an offensive power that gets some benefit as well. I see Cap and/or Star-Lord in her future.
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yikes , she definitely is a little juiced. So she gets two different 'haha, screw you for trying to actually do anything' powers and like three solid attack boosting powers? Seems like a lot going on.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:37 PM
C3G Landlord

I was really concerned about the Star Lord/CA build driving her price due to the reroll attack dice mechanic, limiting the number of rerolled attack dice to 3 was a compromise to try and keep that in check somewhat. However I never took into consideration what the defense bonus does to her 1 shield block power as well. Would further pulling back her base defense to 3 and limiting the number of rerolled attack dice to 2 be enough to not make her only playable in stat boosting builds? Or do we need to return to the SA and/or a different take on the defense power?
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was really concerned about the Star Lord/CA build driving her price due to the reroll attack dice mechanic, limiting the number of rerolled attack dice to 3 was a compromise to try and keep that in check somewhat. However I never took into consideration what the defense bonus does to her 1 shield block power as well. Would further pulling back her base defense to 3 and limiting the number of rerolled attack dice to 2 be enough to not make her only playable in stat boosting builds? Or do we need to return to the SA and/or a different take on the defense power?
I feel a base defense of 3 is about the highest anyone should ever get if they have 'super double-plus stealth dodge', it's a dangerous power and not one I feel is particularly fun to play against.

I'm really not terribly worried about the attack side in comparison.

Just a thought, but if you're looking for different takes on a defense power, why not let her re-roll attack dice and defense dice? Way less worrisome and it could make the design feel a bit more cohesive.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library